SSR front number plate

I got a stupid question. Anyone know how to put the front number plate on the SSR Dx3?? I just cant figure it out.:thumbsup:

I got a stupid question. Anyone know how to put the front number plate on the SSR Dx3?? I just cant figure it out.:thumbsup:

Post some pics of what the problem is.

The number plates on all the SSR bikes are just mass produced, very generic front number plates. None of them fit just right, you just kinda have to make them work however you can. There is no right way to do it.

zip tied mine....

I figured it out but what kind of plastic is it made of? Is it polyurethane?

I used a crf50 one, flipped it upside down and cut the flap deal off and bolted it on :thumbsup:

flipped it upside down and cut the flap deal off and bolted it on :thumbsup:

Exactly what I did too.

Would a KLX 110 plate fit on my SSR? or wouldnt the holes line up. If it wont fit, is there another plate that looks like a KLX plate that would fit.

klx one bolts up but you have the tie down the bottom with zip ties to keep it down.

Tie down the bottom?

I bought a Dx3 from SGR and could not figure out the number plate. I figured out a quick solution to that and it looks pretty good. Take the botto of the number plate and attach between the fender and the bottom riser clamp. My number plate came with a big hole near the top of the plate and a small screw hole above that. The top triple clamp should have a screw hole in it that face of the triple clamp. The screw needed for that hole was the same one that is on the cross bar clamps of the handle bar. I bought another screw like that one and screwed it through the small hole on the number plate. If the screw head you use is too small then use a washer to make up the difference. After that, I cut off the piece that does not look like it fits anywhere. Hopefully I posted the picture correctly so you see what I mean. Let me know if that works out for you. That is a DX3 in the picture just upgraded some parts a bit.

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz73/s_t_hayes/?action=view&current=pitbikewithshock030.jpg