Sign in to follow this  

THUMPERTALK STORE canada shippiing??

AWESOME :thumbsup:

Cuz i gathered up this 16 item list 600 bucks almost at motosport me n my dad figured out they cant ship to canada alright we have a friend in new york that comes up ever weekend (in a Yukon) lol and we could ship it to his house then were about to order it now and they wont accept Canadian pay pal accounts! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!!!

This is my list

U say u have every thing do u u think u have these?

hope so!

# 1 2008 ONE INDUSTRIES TAPER BAR PADS

FITS: 2001 KAWASAKI KDX220

BLACK

In Stock

18.99 18.99

# 2 ACERBIS FLAG HAND GUARDS WITH MOUNT KIT

FLO-GREEN — In Stock

UNIVERSAL PLASTIC MOUNT KIT — In Stock

36.54 36.54

# 3 ACERBIS FRONT FENDER

GREEN —

16.99 16.99

# 4 FACTORY EFFEX EVO5 GRAPHICS KAWASAKI

In Stock

59.99 59.99

# 5 FACTORY EFFEX FACTORY NUMBERS 7"

BLACK / NUMBER 7

In Stock

6.99 6.99

# 6 FACTORY EFFEX GRIP DONUTS

KAWASAKI

In Stock

4.99 4.99

# 7 FACTORY EFFEX UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND SHEETS

BLACK

In Stock

12.99 12.99

# 8 N-STYLE CARBON LOOK FORK PROTECTORS

KAYABA GREEN

In Stock

9.99 9.99

#9 PRO CIRCUIT PIPE PLATINUM 2

In Stock

219.99 219.99

# 10 PRO CIRCUIT SILENCER FACTORY 304

Expected to ship in 7-10 days

114.99 114.99

# 11 TURNER VENT CAP

BLUE —

6.29 6.29

# 12 TURNER VENT CAP

BLACK —

6.29 6.29

# 13 UNI AIR BOX VENTS 6PK

In Stock

8.99 8.99

# 14 2008 FACTORY EFFEX FRONT FENDER GRAPHIC KAWASAKI

FITS: 2001 KAWASAKI KX125

In Stock

16.99 16.99

# 15 2008 FACTORY EFFEX REAR FENDER GRAPHIC KAWASAKI

In Stock

17.99 17.99

# 16 ACERBIS REAR FENDER

GREEN —

21.24 21.24

u should just call the TT store since they are usually cool on the phone except in my case they never called me back when i left a message so I went with DSRpowersports

they ship for free to canada if the order is over 275 dollars i believe

if you ask they can ship USPS for free (atleast they did in my case) over UPS which charges crazy taxes and fee's

I cant say enough good things about dsrpowersports.com

I used the thumpertalk store once for a small item purchase and the shipping charge was a bit much for my taste... I did get the part in a timeley fashion though so i cant complain

Cool thanks for the tip ill look into it now unless i find the somethin better with thumper

Yes TT store ships to Canada. Use USPS. No brokerage fees at the border,only taxes paid. If you use any other currier you will pay huge brokerage fees at the border.

u should just call the TT store since they are usually cool on the phone except in my case they never called me back when i left a message so I went with DSRpowersports

if you ask they can ship USPS for free (atleast they did in my case) over UPS which charges crazy taxes and fee's

I used the thumpertalk store once for a small item purchase and the shipping charge was a bit much for my taste... I did get the part in a timeley fashion though so i cant complain

Is this true? if it is I will be ordering everything from here from now on.

they dont have that great of stuff like motosport tho :thumbsup: my dad says he going to call motosport tomorrow see if they can make an exception if he pays with his credit card from canada and get it shipped to new york HOPEFULLY they will make an exception i hope i hope i hope! lol

what other dealers or website do you guys use that are legit??

Thanks

I can tell you that we never purposefully not call anyone back. Sometimes we can't understand the voicemail due to poor call quality, background noise on the customer's end, etc.. , sometimes people don't leave a number, sometimes we call back and leave a message on the machine or with someone else in the household and they never get it. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Phone messages get priority over email, I see the Q and it's cleaned out every morning and before the shop is closed.

Essentially, who really knows what happened. It could be any one of the above...

I've ordered thru the TT store successfully, as mentioned use USPS or prepare to be bent over by the UPS guy. if you're on ebay check out the seller powersinc13. unreal selection, and no inflated shipping prices. they are in cali and have shipped to me in as little as 8 days to northern Alberta.

• Like 1

unless DSR have changed their policies lately, they did offer FREE shipping to canada if ordering 275 worth of stuff or above... my order was roughly 400 dollars... and from anywhere else would have been about 480 after shipping...so... they get my vote for AWESOME!

(EDIT: This paragraph is about the TT store )Well I called from a landline phone (twice) and left all the info needed to call me back. I also have control over the messaging machine and I was here all day that day by myself so...not sure what happened....

Again I can't say enough good things about DSRpowersports.com