Cape Fear ATV/MX Park and Family Campground

Cape Fear ATV/MX Park is a new park opened in Bladen County, NC. Located near Elizabethtown, the park is about 450 acres and offers riding for atv's and dirt bikes.Cost is onlt $10/day/person. Looking for some hare scramble riders to give some ideas. Call 910-876-0685.

you got any directions and hours they are open? do they have a mx track or any jumps or is it just natural? thanks

We have a mx tract with a few small 30-40 ft table tops 5-6 sets of doubles ,most of the riders we have gotten like to ride the trails. But the tract is pretty neat, trying to get it better as time passes and riders begin to show up! How old r u & what do u ride, where u from?

WE have a small mx track with some pretty descent jumps, improving track as riders show up, where r u from and what do u ride?

I live in Wilmington and would like to make the trip. What days are you open? Whats the address so I can look it up on mapquest?

We have a mx tract with a few small 30-40 ft table tops 5-6 sets of doubles ,most of the riders we have gotten like to ride the trails. But the tract is pretty neat, trying to get it better as time passes and riders begin to show up! How old r u & what do u ride, where u from?

how old am i :thumbsup: too darn old to be on a mx track...but i love it:ride: i ride a cr250 and yz250f most of the time...we live south of raleigh... i usually drag around 10-12 freinds when we go riding...so give us some directions and open hours:thumbsup: are you close to white lake?

From raleigh, take 40 to 95 south, come to hwy 53 at fayetteville, exit onto hwy 53 east follow that to hwy 701 near elizabethtown,turn left onto 701 we r 1/2 mile on right

FRom wilmington take 74-76 to Rieglewood turn right onto hwy 87 west follow to Elizabethtown, stay on 87 bypass till u get to lite at hwy701. turn right on 701 go into town, go thru town like going to white lake,once u cross the Cape Fear river bridge we r 1&1/2 miles on the right. (when u cross the bridge u can see some of the trails on the right

From raleigh, take 40 to 95 south, come to hwy 53 at fayetteville, exit onto hwy 53 east follow that to hwy 701 near elizabethtown,turn left onto 701 we r 1/2 mile on right

so you would be on the right coming from elizabethtown toward whitelake? how close are you to the big pottery place on the left or carolina sands golf course?

We r about a mile from the pottery and about 1 1/2 miles from Carolina Sands, on the opposite side of road back towards Elizabethtown.

Me and some buddies are planning on checking ya'll out August 2nd, thats a Saturday. What are your weekend hours as we would get their early to try and beat the heat a little?

We all ride motorcycles and would love to check the track out. We also love to trail ride also. We all live in the Dunn/Benson area so not to far away.

it might help you get riders coming if you would post the days and times that you are going to be open....how about a contact number :thumbsup: gas is to high to ride all the way down there not knowing if you are open or closed:ride:

Are your trails 1-way?

We had a couple of guys from the Dunn-Benson area ride this past weekeend! We have only been open for 6-7 weeks and our hours are Sat & Sun from about 8am til 9pm. Most of our trails r one way ,but not all. Want some guys that like to ride tight trails to give some pointers on degree of difficulty. You can ride during the week but would need to call ahead first> Contact Lynn Savage @ 910-876-0685

I am planning on going Sunday to checkit it out. Anyone on TT going? I would like to meet some other riders on here.

Alan

I am planning on going Sunday to checkit it out. Anyone on TT going? I would like to meet some other riders on here.

Alan

pistol2...its about a 100 mile ride for us...so we will wait until fall and try to get a dozen or so warriors together and head down that way:thumbsup: maybe they will have the mx track bigger and nicer by then along with more trails to ride...we are really looking forward to the trip:applause: have fun and please let us know how the trip went:busted:

We would like to come up from Florida. We ride MX and Harescrambles. Can you camp at the property? If not is there a RV park near by? Do you have web site yet? We are 20 to 48 years old. A to B riders. The wife rides trails only.

The Dyers

We would like to come up from Florida. We ride MX and Harescrambles. Can you camp at the property? If not is there a RV park near by? Do you have web site yet? We are 20 to 48 years old. A to B riders. The wife rides trails only.

The Dyers

you will be with in 5 miles of white lake and i had a permanent camper there for 5 years and sold it a couple of years ago...it is as good a place to camp as you will find anywhere:applause: you will also be within 2-3 miles of the world famous front porch all you can eat buffet resturant and the world famous melvins burgers and hotdogs in elizabethtown:thumbsup: the carolina sands golf course is 1/2 mile from the track and is a great course...ive played a lot of courses ....pinehurst...myrtle beach etc..and carolina sands ranks in the top 5 for me....this man will have a nice place{{gold mine}} to really draw out of towners if he will work on it and give riders what they need to keep them happy:ride:

Your right. There are 10 of us that would like to go somewhere in the Carolinas in the Fall. We don't have fall in Florida.

Your right. There are 10 of us that would like to go somewhere in the Carolinas in the Fall. We don't have fall in Florida.

did you say you would have a 48 year old rider? wow...i didnt know somebody that old could still ride:devil: