Sign in to follow this  

RJ motosports practice pics

A friend from work was taking some pics of his son and a few of the guys we ride with at rj's practice night last wensday, here is a few of them, im on the 708 YZ250 and my brother on the YZ250F 707, and a few of our friends

July1608046.jpg

July1608045.jpg

July1608042.jpg

July1608039.jpg

July1608023.jpg

July1608010.jpg

July1608008.jpg

July1608004.jpg

July1608002.jpg

alexbitesthedust.jpg

Jeez Alex's scrubs are getting better and better,He is almost touching the ground in the last one. The weather looked awesome!!! I don't think I'll ever get over not being there.

Jeez Alex's scrubs are getting better and better,He is almost touching the ground in the last one. The weather looked awesome!!! I don't think I'll ever get over not being there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: some nice style hes got going with it!!

ya he is really getting good at them, he always has been good but this year he has be whipping out alot jumps very nicely

hey is that the track in Orillia? I've been wanting to go there, just can't get a ride.

Whats the track like? I hear from some people it's real sketchy and some say they love it. Also, how did the 250 do?

no its north of barrie on the 400, its not sketchy at all its been around for ever and use to hold the Canadian national round up until 04, it went to gopher dunes in 05, its great track open every wed, but u have to have a cmrc competion lisence or buy a closed club cmrc membership

oh right i forgot you needed the CMRC membership. Oh well...

Btw, great pictures, looks like fun.