Martial Arts anyone?

Elite Martial Arts Academy in Portage, IN is offering a 75% discount. One month fee is only $25.00 with no contract. The $25/month will last as long as you stay.

"Tae Kwon Do helps to develop concentration and focus while teaching discipline and respect. The Tae Kwon Do ranking system offers a distinct belt ranking system that provides realistic short term goals that can be achieved through hard work and dedication. A perfect situation for kids but also good for adults".

I just wanted to pass this on. If you have any questions, you can email me. I am a student there and can answer some questions. I just thought maybe some of you might be interested. It helps me stay in shape and really helps when I'm injured.

You can also call the gym at 219-762-4337

I'm actually a 18th degree clear belt master. I have fought in countless tournaments and won every one of them. I am currently 2.5 acre champion and have held the title for 8 years. I mostly fight my bouts in the nude after a good shower. My opponent is nude as well and strangely, for the past 8 years at least, has tried his best to look exactly like me in an effort to intimidate and confuse me. It's always the same though. We hear the "fight" signal, He strikes, I dodge, he strikes, I weave, and then I take him down with my patented "Asp Bite" punch. Once he is down, the ref signals his demise with the familiar sound of broken glass falling and the victorious scream common in my dojo, "Unlock the door or I'm callin' the cops you naked freak!" Then the crowd goes wild.:ride:

I'm actually a 18th degree clear belt master. I have fought in countless tournaments and won every one of them. I am currently 2.5 acre champion and have held the title for 8 years. I mostly fight my bouts in the nude after a good shower. My opponent is nude as well and strangely, for the past 8 years at least, has tried his best to look exactly like me in an effort to intimidate and confuse me. It's always the same though. We hear the "fight" signal, He strikes, I dodge, he strikes, I weave, and then I take him down with my patented "Asp Bite" punch. Once he is down, the ref signals his demise with the familiar sound of broken glass falling and the victorious scream common in my dojo, "Unlock the door or I'm callin' the cops you naked freak!" Then the crowd goes wild.:ride:

Freaking fantastic!!!!!! ?

Your Kung Fu is most impressive. ?

ps. this thread reminded me of this link. it is twisted for sure, but I did laugh my a$$ off

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2005/4/8schweiger.html