Sign in to follow this  

SF_711: Motocross TV Superstar!!!!!

As most you guys know, I'm kinda a big deal... people know me.

Well last month MTV noticed me blowing up a sick berm while putting around the track on the sight lap, and gave me about 3 frames of fame (equal to about the blink of an eye). The footage was captured in episode 12 of season 9 "Teaching the spoiled brat how to ride".

I've got my agent setting up my full blown photoshoot/reality TV show and trying to find me a factory ride for all of my sick local Open C class races.

Anyways, I figure I have to grace you with pictures of myself at one point or another, so I might as well start now.

DSC01295.jpg

That sexy blur on the right is me, traveling by faster than the speed of "auto-focus".

Here is a closeup to give you a better idea of how fast I was ripping that track to shredz during the first lap of that practice session...

DSC01297.jpg

So anyways guys/ladies... My agent is working on coordinating some autographs for my fans, and maybe starting up a clothing company called Supafreakware_seveneleven. Look for it hitting the local store near you, the most expensive one.

Has this gotten to my head? Of course not, nothing gets to the coolest Moto TV Superstar on Earths head!

Dont lie... you're jealous and you know it.

I don't know if I want to ride with you anymore. All the fans wanting autographs, I won't even get to talk to you.

How about hookin' a brotha up with a t shirt from this clothing line you speak of?!:thumbsup:

Where do I send fan mail ?

Do you have any posters you could autograph and send to me ?

Well as you can understand (with me being a busy bigshot superstar) I don't have the time to take from my busy schedule to deal with autographs on an individual basis.

jhendrix will be taking all requests for autographs in his TT PM box, and will try to get those out to you asap :thumbsup:

wow i look up to you now:worthy:

soon you'll be more famous than travis pastrana

oh wait you already are:bonk:

:thumbsup:

If your going to watch the whole thing stare intensely at the screen as soon as they show up at Three Palms (they will mention it). After about 20-30 seconds I have my milisecond of fame!

If your going to watch the whole thing stare intensely at the screen as soon as they show up at Three Palms (they will mention it). After about 20-30 seconds I have my milisecond of fame!

im gonna watch you rip

jhendrix will be taking all requests for autographs in his TT PM box, and will try to get those out to you asap :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

Ohh man.

Dear bad gas giver:

For hurting my stellar and super meaningful TT MX TV Superstar gas gauge,

untitle4.jpg

Its a shame that good gas doesn't count in pics/vids but bad gas does. It just makes me find a persons post in another forum to give the gas too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can i get a pic of me kissing your cheek and put it on myspace and tell everyone i met you?

He's not much into girls, but I think we'll let him fulfill that request. :thumbsup:

can i get a pic of me kissing your cheek and put it on myspace and tell everyone i met you?

As long as you run it past the CRF lending boyfriend first :thumbsup:

He's not much into girls,

What chu talkin' bout willis?

What type of reality show?! i would love to chip in sometime, maybe make an apperance on the show or something