Beer + mini bikes = bitchin good times!

Chug a beer at the start ... bust out 2 laps on the kid course ... come in and chug another beer ... bust out 2 more laps on the kid course ... come in and chug a beer for the finish.

First the boys

Parade lap

gettinglineduptostartthemensrace2.jpg

Ruben and Tom

rubentomandbriancomeinforthemidwayb.jpg

Ruben and Tom chuggin beers

tomandrubenchugthemidwaybeer.jpg

Brian

nicecorneringbrian.jpg

Mark

markcomingaroundonattr125onthefirst.jpg

Mr Hot Pipes himself ... aw Dave, lol.

scotttriestogivedaveapushstartinvai.jpg

Mark at the finish

markdumpsit.jpg

Ruben

rubencrashesatthefinishlinewithtoma.jpg

Tom and Brian

brianandtomatthefinish.jpg

Now for the girls

First beer start (Lisa, Tamera, and myself)

thegirlschugthestartingbeer.jpg

I'm first girl off the line ... chuggin miller is nasty, lol.

tresaheadsoutofthegates.jpg

Lisa

lisaheadsoutofthegates.jpg

Mrs Hot Pipes herself Tamera

nicecorneringtamera.jpg

Tresa coming in for beer 2 ... or 3 ... I have no idea, lol.

tresacomesinforhermidwaybeer2.jpg

Tamera beer 2

tamerachugshermidwaybeer.jpg

Tresa beer 2

tresachugshermidwaybeer.jpg

sounds like something we have up at a local track just the same guy always wins, which gets boring.

Lisa

lisahavingagoodtime.jpg

Tresa final beer I think

tresachugsthewinningbeer.jpg

Tamera final beer

chugthatbeertamera.jpg

First place boys and first place girls

thewinningcouple.jpg

I'd like to thank Tom for sponsoring me on his daughter's 125 .... just kidding, lol. Fall should bring a rematch and also might include my idea of adult mini endurocross ... :thumbsup:

All in all ... vacation was a blast. I prolly rode around 375 miles ... I'd guess a 100 of that was road miles. The rest ... all Idaho SINGLETRACK.:thumbsup:

hahaha! Looks like some fun!! Padding was probably a very good idea in this situation.

I love bud light lime!!

someone totally ripped my ass for posting pictures of the halloween party where we had buddy races on minis downing beers in costumes..

I'm glad somebody gets it

That looks like a great time! I cant imagine a load of beer in my belly bouncing around on a bike. Im full after one...Buurrrp!

We've done something like that a few times with our kids bikes and do hot laps, I'm 6ft tall and my knees are above the handlebars so I gotta watch the ground alot. Funny to watch I'm told.

That looks like a great time! I cant imagine a load of beer in my belly bouncing around on a bike. Im full after one...Buurrrp!

That was the hard part ... all that beer bouncing around. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that's too funny... definitely need to try that one... :thumbsup:

That does look like fun! I wanna try that too!

We've done something like that a few times with our kids bikes and do hot laps, I'm 6ft tall and my knees are above the handlebars so I gotta watch the ground alot.

I stood up for everything except the tightest corners.

who knew a ttr125l could get so much air?

Good times:thumbsup: I see you figured out the camera:lol: Here is my recent riding pics.....

....Oh yeah haven't been out in a week:banghead:

Holy crap! Great pics Tresa!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

I'm BUMMED I missed out on the mini-race and chug-a-thon. This was not the best State Ride for me. My bike is torn apart as we speak. So far, so good. Nothing too major as far as we can tell.

you're too funny! I can just see the parents..."now don't you kids EVER EVER do this!!!" (I'm just teasing not making a comment just to be clear :thumbsup:) SOunds likeyou had a great trip, can't wait to hear more about it!!

The pics with the captions "Mark at the finish" and "Ruben" made me wonder - could these jollies not hold their beer and minis?:thumbsup: It looks like a fun time was had by all. Gurgled stomach, but fun.

On a similarly related (but not really) note: beer + trampolines = foam. Just a little FYI. :thumbsup:

That does look like it would be one heck of a belly laugh to watch. I can't see me doing it w/out thinking I'm Travis all of a sudden. :thumbsup: I'm sure I'd crash just as spectacularly, though!

luv yer new avatar YM! It's so you!

OMG I want in!!!!