2008 Moto GP Race Pics!

It's that time of year again! (or at least it was) The races are over, but my ears are still ringing... Super loud, crowded and expensive, but worth every penny and I'll go each and every year they bring it to my backyard. Much cooler this year compared with year's past (Cannery Row was downright cold on Friday and Saturday), but the race was HOT! I won't spoil it for ya, but check it out!

Here are some pics that I took while chillin' at the track:

Colin Edwards:

Colin3.jpg

Loris Capirossi:

Capirossi.jpg

Nicky Hayden!

Hayden11.jpg

Jorge Lorenzo

Lorenzo5.jpg

Casey Stoner

Stoner9.jpg

Dani Pedrosa

Pedrosa.jpg

Ben Spies

Spies4.jpg

Valentino Rossi

Rossi9.jpg

Marco Melandri

Melandri4.jpg

And all the pics are here:

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/mhevezi/Moto%20GP%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Kawasaki girls FTW

I can't believe you took those pics. Their amazing! you have one heck of a camera.

man i did not know ben spies was in the bigs this year......

man i did not know ben spies was in the bigs this year......

Ben isn't formally in Moto GP this year, he is just getting a provisional ride while the GP is in the US. He raced at Donnington, due to an injury to one of the factory guys, and he is racing the Indy GP later this year. All bets say that he will be on a factory Suzuki next year, as Loris is getting old, for a GP rider and his results are just not there like they used to be.

mate you need to watch it on tv...rossi and stoner were at it everywere on the track for about 7 laps :thumbsup: passing in nearly every corner it was nutttssssss