Sign in to follow this  

For the well endowed Thumpettes

OH MY GOD. I will never complain again. She needs a forklift to get around!

Do you think those things were REAL?? Doesn't that HURT??!!

They were lopsided and floppy, so I'm guessing they were. Did you notice how much more the passenger side one sagged? I wonder if that's from using it as a hammer?

What the eff-you-see-kay did I just watch???:thumbsup:

Was that ninja nipples???:thumbsup:

Good lord..that was almost hard to watch

Ninja Nipples!!! That was hilarious!!!!!

They were lopsided and floppy, so I'm guessing they were. Did you notice how much more the passenger side one sagged? I wonder if that's from using it as a hammer?

I did. I just assumed it was due to the "volume" only being contained in fabric. Holy crap.

Kinda reminds be of a skit off the Bob and Tom show. "SHIRTLESS GIRL". "Boing, Boing". "I can't run, I can't walk, I can't even MOVE." "It's SHIRTLESS GIRL!" The superhero who catches the evil by her enormous yah yahs!

Ok I just watched it again, if you watch it it slo-mo, you can clearly see that the breast implant on the "shotgun" side of her chest was filled with the same resin used in the manufacture of carbon fiber mixed with the super-secret alloy used in the manufacture of the M1-Abrhams main battle tank whilest the "officer" side was simply filled with a saline solution like Christina Agulera's....ummmm......."breasts" if you will.:thumbsup:

..Can you imagine jogging with those, you'd give yourself a black eye! :thumbsup:

I think you'd knock yourself out and then suffocate on those things.

What would even make you think of doing that?? I couldn't smash a sunflower seed, haha.

Ninga nipples, that's funny!!

Can you imagine trying to jog with those, you'd give yourself a black eye! :thumbsup:

I think you'd knock yourself out and then suffocate on those things.

:thumbsup:

GAAAAH. One word: surgery.

If I WAS that big I really really think I'd do it. Scars be damned.

Agreed. I couldn't handle walking around having two midgets under my shirt.

:thumbsup:

i dont understand. do you just say to yourself "im gonna go crush stuff with my right breast".......

I'm at a loss for words.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't get to it here at work and I'm not sure I want to now.

Yes, FC is right... you do. :thumbsup: I can't be the only one scarred for life. :thumbsup: That was just... just... well, damn. I seem to actually be at a loss for words! Bet she rides a quad! :thumbsup:

OMG! That dress! lol

Seriously...I think they are implants and a giant to begin with or she would not wear that dress. She is clearly flaunting it. And I also think it is sick. Imagine how they would be if she got pregnant? She would crush her baby nursing.

She'd probably have to have someone hold the baby, cuz she wouldn't be able to reach!

Holy cow! I guess being flat is good!