For the well endowed Thumpettes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were lopsided and floppy, so I'm guessing they were. Did you notice how much more the passenger side one sagged? I wonder if that's from using it as a hammer?

I did. I just assumed it was due to the "volume" only being contained in fabric. Holy crap.

Kinda reminds be of a skit off the Bob and Tom show. "SHIRTLESS GIRL". "Boing, Boing". "I can't run, I can't walk, I can't even MOVE." "It's SHIRTLESS GIRL!" The superhero who catches the evil by her enormous yah yahs!

Ok I just watched it again, if you watch it it slo-mo, you can clearly see that the breast implant on the "shotgun" side of her chest was filled with the same resin used in the manufacture of carbon fiber mixed with the super-secret alloy used in the manufacture of the M1-Abrhams main battle tank whilest the "officer" side was simply filled with a saline solution like Christina Agulera's....ummmm......."breasts" if you will.?

They were lopsided and floppy, so I'm guessing they were. Did you notice how much more the passenger side one sagged? I wonder if that's from using it as a hammer?

What would even make you think of doing that?? I couldn't smash a sunflower seed, haha.

Ninga nipples, that's funny!!

Can you imagine trying to jog with those, you'd give yourself a black eye! ?

OMG! That dress! lol

Seriously...I think they are implants and a giant to begin with or she would not wear that dress. She is clearly flaunting it. And I also think it is sick. Imagine how they would be if she got pregnant? She would crush her baby nursing.