new bike!!!

i sold my 06 cr85 for 1150 on saturday and picked this up for 1100 on sunday.

its all stock other than black plastics, renthals, black excels, and an fmf turbine core 2

i just ordered factory effex 07 oem graphics,new levers,and grips.i'll post more pics when all that stuff gets here and i install it.:thumbsup:

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

Cool. I like black bikes. I was thinking about putting black fenders on my yz. Now you have to change your sig.

nice ride!

SIQ CUSTOM CLUTCH LEVER D00d

thanks everyone.:thumbsup:

SIQ CUSTOM CLUTCH LEVER D00d

If your trying to be sarcastic, he said he ordered new levers...

i cant read

cool ride!

its all stock other than black plastics, renthals, black excels, and an fmf turbine core 2

i just ordered factory effex 07 oem graphics,new levers,and grips.i'll post more pics when all that stuff gets here and i install it.:thumbsup:

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

1100 is a steal for that ride

wait 1100?! wow let me rephrase bitchin' ride bro!

he had it listed at 1,500 and i somehow worked him down to 1,100 so i'm happy lol.:thumbsup:

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

Nice bike, have fun.

how do you even get levers like that? maybe i should do that on my bike! serious it looks so much easier to pull them

how do you even get levers like that? maybe i should do that on my bike! serious it looks so much easier to pull them

lol it's not.:thumbsup:

lol it's not.:thumbsup:

my bad

looks great....and a great price! if i had it down the line i would also throw an all black seat cover on it...now go rip it up!

yea a black gripper cover would look rad. or just get the complete sdg seat

i'm thinking of shaving the seat since i'm only 13 and 5"4 i can only put 1 foot on the ground. but i like the stock seatcover because it will look good with the red and black oem graphics i ordered.:thumbsup:

5'4? trust me you can ride that lol. im 5'4 and look at what i ride!

thats a steal, im not a fan of black bikes tho.

Very cool bike!!! A little TLC and it will be good to go..