Sign in to follow this  

new bike!!!

i sold my 06 cr85 for 1150 on saturday and picked this up for 1100 on sunday.

its all stock other than black plastics, renthals, black excels, and an fmf turbine core 2

i just ordered factory effex 07 oem graphics,new levers,and grips.i'll post more pics when all that stuff gets here and i install it.:thumbsup:

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

its all stock other than black plastics, renthals, black excels, and an fmf turbine core 2

i just ordered factory effex 07 oem graphics,new levers,and grips.i'll post more pics when all that stuff gets here and i install it.:thumbsup:

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

1100 is a steal for that ride

its a 2003 cr125

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

Nice bike, have fun.

how do you even get levers like that? maybe i should do that on my bike! serious it looks so much easier to pull them

how do you even get levers like that? maybe i should do that on my bike! serious it looks so much easier to pull them

lol it's not.:thumbsup:

looks great....and a great price! if i had it down the line i would also throw an all black seat cover on it...now go rip it up!

i'm thinking of shaving the seat since i'm only 13 and 5"4 i can only put 1 foot on the ground. but i like the stock seatcover because it will look good with the red and black oem graphics i ordered.:thumbsup: