Sign in to follow this  

Paoli

Does anyone know someone who services these forks?

As fitted to 2002 EN530 VOR

Think they are 46mm

Cheers

Neal Hores at Hitchcock Industries in Englewood, Colorado has done botth minor and major suspension rebuilds on a number of my VORs with Paioli suspension both front and back forks and shocks...

You can reach him at (303) 761-4652

tell him some guy named Doug sent you

Does anyone know someone who services these forks?

As fitted to 2002 EN530 VOR

Think they are 46mm

Cheers

They are a barely camouflaged KYB fork...shouldn't be an issue for any competent suspension technician. :thumbsup:

Exactly what Lew said. Seals are easy- actually, if I remember right, they were the MOST common 2 stroke fork size... But I've got the numbers at home if you need them... And I can get the seals for you if you have problems getting your hands on them.

Probably wouldn't take too much work to figure out the right bushings, either.

Hamish... send them to Brian @ SMS, he set up many VORS.

Do you still have any VORs?

Hamish,,, send it back to SMS, he really know the them. Do you still have your VORS??

Just fitted the FCR 39 and made an air boot last night to connect to the air box.

WAAAAAAAY better.

Tears of joy etc. So much time wasted on that Dellorto-fun messing though.

New late type tank from Dan and a new enduro type silencer and mid pipe. Should be quieter and kinda torquey when I get to the woods.

So basically I have an updated 2002 with lotsa new parts in the main bearing change in great shape running well. It has become a hobby bike. My main ride is a 530 EXCR but the VOR is such a lovely machine I cannot part with it.

I will buzz him and get him to tune up the forks rather than some people in new Jersey. How did i forget SMS?

Cheers

Make that a lovely machine that i tried to sell but nobody would buy so I decided to keep it.....let's not kid ourselves here lads