04 Drz 440 E

I know this is not the classified section, but wanted to get advice from fellow DRZ owners on a fair selling price. I was going to ask $3500. Bike is street legal and was originally register in california and is currently registered in Arizona. I will re-registrer it in California before I sell it. Do you guys think this is a fair price?

mod list:

front RAD hub w/excel rim

2003 RM 250 forks (also have stock forks w/ triple clamp)

TAG triple clamps w/ 21.5 mm offset

Steel braided front brake line

front wave rotor

scotts steering stabilizer

TAG handle bars

3.4 gal IMS desert tank

Thumper racing 440 kit

Edelbrock carb

guts seat w/ baja designs seat cover

Baja designs street legal lighting kit

Precision concepts suspension work (re-sprung/revalved for 200 lb. rider)

Pro circuit T-4 exhaust

Maxxis desert IT (brand new rear tire)

nice bike. Theres are some big differences between the bikes. The one I am listing has had a fork conversion (stock (conventional) to RM 250 (inverted). after market triple clamps, electric and kick start, big bore kit. Just those mods are worth over $2K in parts alone. I like this forum because everyone brings their individual experences to the table. As far as the edelbrock carb, I feel that was the best upgrade, especially for a dual sport. The responsiveness is comparable to my YZF I had and my KTM 450 SX that I have. They have Keihein carbs. The best part of the carb is that it is jetless, allowing you to tune the carb on the trail. I appreciate everyones imput, thanks.

the aftermarket parts do not make it worth more money.

return the bike to stock and sell off the parts if you want to make the extra money.

no need to spew the edelbrock "no jet" nonsense. its been discussed in depth many many times.same deal for big bore kits that use a iron liner like the TR kit you have.

the forks in most people's eye is not necessary, the triple clamps if different from stock might help target a certain buyer (tall, short etc), the kick start is deffinatly a plus. your bike sounds nice, try posting some pics so we can see what kind of shape it's in.

just a little insight though... look at how long it took for the guy to sell the bike i bought.