hick487

alright guys lets see ur dr's! put up some pics!

IMG_1083.JPGIMG_1081.JPG

This 95 has been in the family for almost 20 years. Thanks to the fantastic resource and users on this site, the bike runs better than it did when my dad bought it for me 18 years ago.

• Like 4

My 95 dr350 dirt model with 99dr350x suspension, pro circuit pipe, intake mods, pumper carb with 140 main, 1 clip down on the needle, pumper spring mod, Baja designs light kit, super moto fenders. Street legal with title. IMG_5811.JPG

• Like 2

2 pics of my DR125S, last rode 2003, has been stored in a garage since. 14k miles on the clock.

Lot's of restoration work to be done, I've bought a tank, ordering a fuel cap,  petcock and a battery soon.

suzdr125s.jpg

suzdr125s2.jpg

suzdr125s3.jpg

Edited by 91DR125
  • Like 1

I Love my DR650! I rode my whole life, now 58, mostly 70's enduros, I thought the DR's were the ugliest bikes I ever saw until I saw this '97 and color scheme it blew me away. I like the show as much as the go, this bike this year hit the nail on the head!

LEFT SIDE.jpg

POLISHED MY PIPE.jpg

RIGHT SIDE.jpg

• Like 2

Just picked this beauty up for a song and a dance. Pretty much in like new condition. Changing to Sargent low seat and leaving the rest as is..... Maybe a supermoto front fender.

IMG_2586.JPEG

IMG_2525.JPEG

IMG_2587.JPEG

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 2012DR650 said:

Just picked this beauty up for a song and a dance. Pretty much in like new condition. Changing to Sargent low seat and leaving the rest as is..... Maybe a supermoto front fender.

IMG_2586.JPEG

IMG_2525.JPEG

IMG_2587.JPEG

THAT IS ONE BAD ASS BIKE!!!!! First time seeing that bike color year WoW its like the Vette of DR's! Niiiice!!!