hick487

alright guys lets see ur dr's! put up some pics!

2,381 posts in this topic

I give up

Dude, I just typed an F'n step-by-step manual on how to upload pics and the damn window on TT closed on me... I'm not doing it again.

Quick version: First order of business is to put your photos on a photo-hosting site, I use Photobucket. Then just copy the IMG or HTML code that is associated with the pic on Photobucket (or whatever), now paste that code in your TT reply. Should work.

If you have a nice camera with great resolution, the file size might be too big. You'll need to "dumb down" your photos by changing the file size to something smaller.

Good luck.

Took this a couple weeks ago. Waiting for the DRz flush tail light to come it for it now.

Mods are: Cogent shock, Racetech emulators in front, RMA shield, some bark busters, Supertrapp pipe, (to try and scare the deer off) DJ jet kit, running lights (so I can see the deer before I hit it..) ProBillet rack and generic top box. Running Maxxis steet biscuits on the hoops.

DSCF8641.jpg

Some Sunday ride video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW1bB9yzhm8

Hey! I have one of those stands too, only mines for the back wheel :ride:

SANY0056.jpg

A more recent pic

Atlanta08011.jpg

I like the where the mud spots are....what did you do?.... lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By tacokev
      Like new. Not quite 2000 miles yet! Full FMF exhaust. Jetted for 5000 feet. New continental rear tire. Have all original exhaust. Cool machine. Just don't ride it enough to keep. Update: just lowered price!!  Make an offer. I gotta let it go. Don't let it be a silly offer though!!!
    • By Waz Hoare
      Hi, 
      have an 84 pe 175 and really struggling getting the bike to run properly. 
      Carb was thick with crud, so replaced the pilot and main jet, along with the needle valve assembly. Set the needle midway and mix at one and half turns out. Didn’t run great and raised the needle clip up to lean it out, and 2 and half turns on mixture. Runs ok, but does have a flat spot from close throttle to full open and is dumping fuel back into the box and leaving a puddle.  And I can’t understand why. As I said replaced the usual suspects, checked the float and level and all seems good. And although the carb looks good, can’t determine if this worn out, Reed valves or I’m Just being stupid? 
      Any advice would really help, as its doing my nut. 
      Cheers
    • By tilstad
      I have some new rims in sizes 18x2.15 and 21x1.6. This would be inside measurements, flange to flange. 32 spoke holes in both.

They are new, in chrome , good for adding some bling to a modern bike, or restoring an older one.

I listed them on ebay.
      https://m.ebay.com/itm/2-15x18-32-Hole-Chrome-rim-Honda-CRF-others-Japan-made-/272882727078
      https://m.ebay.com/itm/1-65x21-rim-chrome-Honda-CRF-others32-hole-/272882728633

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

• By luke8500
      Hi all,
      Im a little bit smaller of a rider about 5`2 or 5`3 110 pounds.  I feel ive outgrown my crf150rb and am looking to go to a a 250 next spring.  Whats the slimmest/smallest 250f out there. Ive almost entirely ruled out a Yamaha because i went to a dealer to look at them and they feel and look so much bigger than all the other 250s.  Kawasaki seems like its a smaller slimmer skinnier bike but the Suzuki doesn't look bad either.  Ktms seem huge to me and really haven't looked at hondas yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks