hick487

alright guys lets see ur dr's! put up some pics!

2,381 posts in this topic

this was when i picked it up. only 40km old.

i'll post up some more "farkled" pics later :)

Nice looking bike, nice backdrop! Let's see the farkled pics soon.

Mike

Coming home! My new to me, DR loaded up and ready to head for home. Safely tucked away in the garage, awaiting tires, tank, springs, bars, bark busters....alll kinds of goodies. More pics will follow as she becomes mine.:)

DR1.jpg

ON THE STREET WAITING TO DEPART ON A 135 MILE DUAL-SPORT RUN

100_0053.jpg

TAKING A BREAK

100_0079.jpg

ON THE TRIP ENJOYING THE VIEW.....(one of many)

100_0115.jpg

READY TO LEAVE OFF-ROAD & HEAD HOME @ 80mph+

100_0136.jpg

HappyRiding !!

:):D

What kind of bag do you have on the rear of that thing?

It's a Cortech Tailbag, has built in bungees to attach to the rack, they also make a set of saddlebags that hook up to the bag.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Collin Luckett
      I just bought it and it was starting up first kick every time, then all of a sudden when I was riding it, it would just bog down after giving it gas and eventually quit. So I thought it was out of gas and put more in. It wouldn't start up so I cleaned the carb out and tried it and it still wouldn't start. When i tried push starting it, it would start up and run as long as I was pushing it but it sounded bogged down still especially if I gave it gas and eventually it would quit when I got too tired to keep pushing it. Choke makes no difference. Seems like theres a good seal around the air boots, so what could this be?? 
    • By tacokev
      Like new. Not quite 2000 miles yet! Full FMF exhaust. Jetted for 5000 feet. New continental rear tire. Have all original exhaust. Cool machine. Just don't ride it enough to keep. Update: just lowered price!!  Make an offer. I gotta let it go. Don't let it be a silly offer though!!!
    • By Waz Hoare
      Hi, 
      have an 84 pe 175 and really struggling getting the bike to run properly. 
      Carb was thick with crud, so replaced the pilot and main jet, along with the needle valve assembly. Set the needle midway and mix at one and half turns out. Didn’t run great and raised the needle clip up to lean it out, and 2 and half turns on mixture. Runs ok, but does have a flat spot from close throttle to full open and is dumping fuel back into the box and leaving a puddle.  And I can’t understand why. As I said replaced the usual suspects, checked the float and level and all seems good. And although the carb looks good, can’t determine if this worn out, Reed valves or I’m Just being stupid? 
      Any advice would really help, as its doing my nut. 
      Cheers
    • By tilstad
      I have some new rims in sizes 18x2.15 and 21x1.6. This would be inside measurements, flange to flange. 32 spoke holes in both.

They are new, in chrome , good for adding some bling to a modern bike, or restoring an older one.

I listed them on ebay.
      https://m.ebay.com/itm/2-15x18-32-Hole-Chrome-rim-Honda-CRF-others-Japan-made-/272882727078
      https://m.ebay.com/itm/1-65x21-rim-chrome-Honda-CRF-others32-hole-/272882728633

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.