alright guys lets see ur dr's! put up some pics!

hick487

I've been a DR650 fan for years. It's my first bike of choice to explore Baja. When I searched for accessories to make more like an Adventure Bike, I was very disappointed. Riding a 'beast' on the dirt roads in Baja,etc doesn't look fun.

I set out to design and fabricate the parts I was looking for and couldn't find any. After investing in tooling, I decided to make it a business to provide most of the parts to equip thumpers to be the best Adventure Bikes, period, end of story (if you go off pavement).

I would appreciate feedback on these parts from this forum.

DSCI0002.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

I made a mold for the windshield and thermoformed the high impact acrylic. We also made a new mold for the seat. There is about 5/8" of gel on top of 5/8" of high density memory foam on top of the standard foam. It feels totally different. No more numb butt. Thanks for your feed back.

ATT00001-1.jpg

Thanks for the compiments, the forks are from a 2004 RM250 the shock is a 2004 DRZ 400, the front brakes are Braking 320mm rotor and a Braking 4 piston supermoto caliper(no adapter), the wheels are Excel 17x3.5 front and 17x5.5 rear. I only ride this bike on the street, but the forks made a HUGE difference in handling, you don't realize how flexy the stockers really are until they are gone.

SHOCKINATOR that's a good looking ride. PM me with contact information. Maybe after we get back from vacation in San Diego in a couple of weeks, I can talk the better half into another farkle for my bike. I have to be careful though. If get to much invested in it, she might make me sell my truck. Maybe not though. I've been spending a lot of money and time on her SUV getting it ready to go to San Diego next week. Unless you happen to be in the San Diego area. Then maybe I could come home with one!!!