hick487

alright guys lets see ur dr's! put up some pics!

mid 50's and sunny in the fredneck md area a coupla daze ago... icon_cool.gif

index.jpg

index-1.jpg

index-2.jpg

it seems i never get to ride the dr650 when the wife goes riding. sm_lyellow.gif

index-3.jpg

doug s.

This is my DR350SE when I bought it last summer...

1511431_0_b-1.jpg

And this is how it looks now, after a lot of working and rebuilding and off roading it!

08012012131.jpg

08012012132.jpg

Still need some work thought!

I see you had the stock purple frame too! Tomorrow mine will no longer be purple either.I like it. I am buying all new plastic, even the tank and going back to white and black just like yours! I like it. Now I just gotta find where to get those stickers!

What are the two black things sticking out from under your headlight? Adjustment bolts?

Flea

What are the two black things sticking out from under your headlight? Adjustment bolts?

Flea

I think so. I think Kienteck or Procycle sells them. I seen them on one of their sights.

375157_3565831425530_1265238856_3485409_556038265_n.jpg

Just picked this up this morning. Its a 93 DR350. has 5130 miles on it.. came with all the paperwork and manuals. Super Clean bike, runs good!! my only complaint is the sprocket gearing. its got 14 up front, and 50 in the rear..lol 55mph is like 6k. I think from what ive read on here (gosh there's alot of sprocket ratio's that ppl have mentioned..so many that its hard to make decisions..haha) that i'm going to go with a 15/42 instead. i willl be using it MORE for highway than dirt. Ill try this combo first to see how much it drops the RPMS. i'd like atleast 65mph without screaming the engine. Other than that, im pretty happy with the bike. THe starting procedure is interesting..lol anyhow, thats my new bike!

Wow... I'm 17 and I've got a dr350 (pics somewhere on here but I'm mobile, maybe I'll post later) that I absolutely love!! I hot a massive mx jump going 40 last evening and I didn't bottom out the suspension at all! I've got the '99 so I have the dirt models suspension :thumbsup:. But looking at these pics of all the 650s... They're just so sexy and sleek!! Yet durable and tractorish which is my favorite part by far!! My old dream bike was a late 80s v65 magna (I know most people want a Harley... Not me. ) But now all I want is my 350 in the garage for dirt and trails and the future wifey, and my own 650 for everything but mx stuff.

375157_3565831425530_1265238856_3485409_556038265_n.jpg

Just picked this up this morning. Its a 93 DR350. has 5130 miles on it.. came with all the paperwork and manuals. Super Clean bike, runs good!! my only complaint is the sprocket gearing. its got 14 up front, and 50 in the rear..lol 55mph is like 6k. I think from what ive read on here (gosh there's alot of sprocket ratio's that ppl have mentioned..so many that its hard to make decisions..haha) that i'm going to go with a 15/42 instead. i willl be using it MORE for highway than dirt. Ill try this combo first to see how much it drops the RPMS. i'd like atleast 65mph without screaming the engine. Other than that, im pretty happy with the bike. THe starting procedure is interesting..lol anyhow, thats my new bike!

Nice DR.........and nice trailer too.

013ecc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Like 1

Nice DR.........and nice trailer too.

013ecc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haha, thanks bud. Sadly it aint mine, however i DID have my hands in the "making of" on this trailer. My buddy bought the 4x4 version of your trailer and i got him steel to finish it like he wanted. Turned out great!!! he made a ramp with a 2x6 that actually stows away underneath of it..its pretty fancy actually. lol he went all out on it.... ya oughta see his 55gallon drum toolbox/stereo he made..lol