Bulk Buy Black Side panels

if needs must i would do a bulk purchase and ship to a single point in the states for re-distribution,, but im sure it would be kinda costly.

my bike is fully decked out in black plastics, and the quality is pretty good,,,i really must get round to posting a picture

Originally posted by overthebars_again:

Hey guys,

I spent five years in the UK trying to figure out the exchange rate. The current exchange rate is at 1.05, so the side panels would be 12.60. Not bad eh?

Put me down for 2 sets please

Marc

what are you talkin about. 12 pounds is 17 bucks. Sounds like a waste of 5 years if you were only trying to find out the exchange rate.

www.ex.com TELLS YA THERE... hehe

EITHER WAY... IM IN.. wait IDEA????? heheh lemme make a phone call or two to a buddy of mine in the UK. we might have to wait till november but shipping will be free till they hit the states...

ISBB,

Is your buddy in the military? If you know someone stationed in Europe, you only have to pay the shipping cost to N.Y. The Air Force takes the mail from and to there. I used to hook my German buddies up with mail order stuff from the States cause it was much cheaper than what they had to pay. Bypasses tariffs and shipping. Wait, I didn't say that. It never happened. ?

i just got back from my local cycle shop to buy a cheapie white side panel to replace the one that i got ivan stewart to sign i asked him if he knew of anywhere to get the black ones.. HE said there is a company outta ontario canada that sells them.. they are right around 30 a pair.. i was like WELL HELL thats cheaper than the ones from the uk.. he said 30 bucks plus like 2 buck for having them order them... and freight is free.. so im gonna find out on monday the real details...