Chinese bikes Group-buy??

Maybe if there is enough interest, we could get a container order from China together.. My thinking that these bikes shouldn't cost more than $2000 a piece if bought directly from manufactuer in China, add shipping, custom fees, etc... The website does give info on how many pieces can fill up a container, minimum number of pieces for each model... sort of like a "group-buy"

This bike looks nice, even has turn signals and such:

http://www.kaxamotos.com/productdetail.php?id=73

1216280163KXP-19.jpg

And a street legal supermotard?

http://www.kaxamotos.com/productdetail.php?id=568

1216199972KXP-27B.jpg

Thoughts anyone?

So how does one proceed for an authorized group buy?

Contact a site Admin for the group buy. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, but I'd like to receive an "official" reply from the moderator so I don't make a mistake.

How does one contact the site Admin anyhow?

The link the moderator provided only state that there is no unauthorized group buys... but doesn't list how to start a group buy.

Thanks for the reply, but I'd like to receive an "official" reply from the moderator so I don't make a mistake.

How does one contact the site Admin anyhow?

The link the moderator provided only state that there is no unauthorized group buys... but doesn't list how to start a group buy.

I actually gave you the "official" way to go about it.

PM Brian Bosch. :D Or use the "contact us" link on that rules page.

If I were you, I would make sure I had all of the particulars first. ?

I actually gave you the "official" way to go about it.

PM Brian Bosch. :D Or use the "contact us" link on that rules page.

If I were you, I would make sure I had all of the particulars first. ?

I tried sending a PM to "Brian Bosch", I get:

The following users were not found:

Brian Bosch

I click on the "contact us" link in the rules page, exibit for ThumperTalk Advertising Contact Form pops up. I'm not an advertizer, nor do I have a company.

What specific "particulars" are you refering?

Is that really the "official" way to proceed?

Are you a "moderator", too?

Who gets to "authorize" a group buy from China anyway?

It doesn't seem like you are providing me with the answers that I need, I'm hoping that the moderator, SUnruh could provide some answers.

So who's going to cover getting these bikes EPA certified so they can come into the country? I'd hate to see a bunch of people send in their $2000 just to have the bikes held indefinitely at the border. After the EPA certification, someone needs to take responsibility for making sure the MSO's are in order so the buyers can legally register their bikes. That means one person will need to be the legal importer of the bikes and handle all the paperwork for all the bikes, most likely you will need a dealer's license in your state.

Better do some more research, it isn't as easy as ordering a bunch of goodies from a domestic dealer. There are a bunch of hoops to jump through.

• TT Sponsor
So who's going to cover getting these bikes EPA certified so they can come into the country? I'd hate to see a bunch of people send in their $2000 just to have the bikes held indefinitely at the border. After the EPA certification, someone needs to take responsibility for making sure the MSO's are in order so the buyers can legally register their bikes. That means one person will need to be the legal importer of the bikes and handle all the paperwork for all the bikes, most likely you will need a dealer's license in your state.

Better do some more research, it isn't as easy as ordering a bunch of goodies from a domestic dealer. There are a bunch of hoops to jump through.

we are dealers of china bikes and pitbikes

if theres an interest i getting a large anout of units of a cirtian type im sure we can help with

i would be on a very discounted ratio but not a non profit group buy

we are dealers of china bikes and pitbikes

if theres an interest i getting a large anout of units of a cirtian type im sure we can help with

i would be on a very discounted ratio but not a non profit group buy

so are we

anyone can buy a container but getting it is another story

epa dot mso parts

its smarter and wiser to go through a distributor/ or become a dealer for them

on a little side note anyone want these HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS:banghead: ?

32306wcpics014.jpg

32306wcpics017.jpg

32306wcpics053.jpg

32306wcpics054.jpg

32306wcpics058.jpg

32306wcpics063.jpg

32306wcpics064.jpg

some of the worst products i have ever seen

so are we

epa dot mso parts

32306wcpics014.jpg

32306wcpics017.jpg

32306wcpics053.jpg

32306wcpics054.jpg

32306wcpics058.jpg

32306wcpics063.jpg

32306wcpics064.jpg

except tomos

I'd be interested, I've had great luck with my Yamoto 150 and for just fast trail rides these Chinese bikes seem to work fine to me.

Now why do we need a group buy to go through Brian? Is it so he can charge some sort of "ThumperTalk tax" on us? ?

Keep in mind that with the watercooled bike, it only makes 15.5 KW (20~ HP) so what you are buying is the complications of a watercooled bike with the power of a CRF230 and likely the weight of an XR400.

Upon further looking, for $2000 it really isn't worth the frustration of getting these bikes in the country when for a 1000 more or so you could buy a real Honda and save the frustration of finding parts and get the reputation of a Japanese bike.

Now keep in mind, I'm not one of the China bike haters, I love mine, but if you can buy a Japanese bike for not a lot more, it does make more sense. Now I will give that that BBR clone looks fantastic though, which is a big jump over the 230.

All in all, if it wasn't too much complication getting the MSO and title and epa crap, it would make more sense.

so are we

epa dot mso parts

32306wcpics014.jpg

32306wcpics017.jpg

32306wcpics053.jpg

32306wcpics054.jpg

32306wcpics058.jpg

32306wcpics063.jpg

32306wcpics064.jpg

does that quad have rust on it next to that front shock? lol