Sign in to follow this  

Street Legal 450

I live in Oregon and we cant get a CRF450X street legal. Does anyone know if Honda possibly has a CRF450 -- like a DRZ400sm coming out sometime soon. hate to ride a Suzuki. Anyone know. Thanks

Sorry. This topic usually congers up many responses, myths and dreams of what should be...The sad truth will inevitably be no.

Some states (AZ) are easy and others impossible when it comes to getting a plate for the king of the trail... The X

I would check with some local riders here and see what your options are.

Good luck :)

:D:worthy:

Sorry. This topic usually congers up many responses, myths and dreams of what should be...The sad truth will inevitably be no.

Some states (AZ) are easy and others impossible when it comes to getting a plate for the king of the trail... The X

I would check with some local riders here and see what your options are.

Good luck :)

My klx450r Is the king of the trail:p :ride: LOL

:):D

My klx450r Is the king of the trail:p :worthy: LOL

Oh yea.. I said it first :ride:

I live in Oregon and we cant get a CRF450X street legal. Does anyone know if Honda possibly has a CRF450 -- like a DRZ400sm coming out sometime soon. hate to ride a Suzuki. Anyone know. Thanks

Sent you a PM.

I sold my '05 450X to a guy in Bend, OR that said he was gonna plate it. I know another guy that lives in Washington that went across the border and plated his offroad bike in Oregon. This was about 2 years ago. Maybe things have changed.