Sign in to follow this  

The Baja Forum

This is an escape forum, so when you read "enjoy the magic" I go to that special place when you tasted the magic and it changes all the time:ride: so each time you check in you get to plan where do I go next, what do I need to get, how do I get there -- then bam back to reality:foul: I agree with Scotty, those horror pictures need another forum, not a special place. Lets see 450 or 650 ahh back:thumbsup:

This is an escape forum, so when you read "enjoy the magic" I go to that special place when you tasted the magic and it changes all the time:ride: so each time you check in you get to plan where do I go next, what do I need to get, how do I get there -- then bam back to reality:foul: I agree with Scotty, those horror pictures need another forum, not a special place. Lets see 450 or 650 ahh back:thumbsup:

There, there... it'll be ok. Let me take us back to our happy place then. I stare at this one often and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Northern Baja, south of Tecate:

4477800622_016fe9a37e_b.jpg

Or this one... San Felipe sunrise:

2276144740_661dd62d05_b.jpg

:thumbsup:

What the heck is he holding in his left hand? roadkill?

Looks like maybe what's left of a filleted trigger (15x) fish.

Nothing has changed here. Same old, same old. Posting of your "favorite" pictures does nothing in my opinion. Still,JAT and JH holding hands here on TT.

I'm sure this is like alot of the forums where you check in every now and then, but look at some of the race reports and pics I guess same old stuff, but I like it, for the people that don't maybe time to get back to the how are my roses doing forum:lol:

I see it like this, there is fresh blood here trying to revive a great forum that has dried up. I can support that. I'm a newbie here compared to many who have left, I miss them to tell the truth. I'm not going to poke old wounds but I will say for one PAB had good reason to leave, I miss his insight here as much as BBM and SR. If Members feel the need to get personal with another member and sling insults that are non productive to the sport, The Baja or TT in general, do it in a personal message or knock on someone's door and call them out like a man. Otherwise great questions never get asked, and information that could make the difference in a great Baja experience or a life threatening one go unanswered. VIVA BAJA!

DSC05750.jpg Yah it's an old one but tell me it's getting old... Really?

mtz

Nothing has changed here. Same old, same old. Posting of your "favorite" pictures does nothing in my opinion. Still,JAT and JH holding hands here on TT.

Ahahahahaha.... At least they have JAT and JH have a sense of humor!!!

Oh yes, and I have to comment on those JUGS!!! VIVA BAJA!!