Sign in to follow this  

Sudco adapter Old Fcr to Sm airboot & Emn needle.

Hi everyone! Found a Fcr in great shape for 150$!! Its from aYZF400 -99. It has Tps and choke, no coastenrichener or hotstart. Does someone know where i can get the sudco adapter and adapterbolts if i need new bolts and a emn needle from, that ships to Sweden? TT dosent have the parts. The other parts i need i can get from my local dealer. It is the emn i need or some one else? Sudco adapter will fitt this old Fcr or do they only fitt Fcr MX? The Ap rod is outside, its the taffy mod i must do right? Does the Sm throttle cabels work or must i get E-cables? The Main Air is a 200 and Pilot Air 100! Can someone say what the other jettings should be? The Main 155 with stock muffler 160 fullflow, pilot 45, Emn clip #3 and starter Jet 65 is that right? Very thankful for replys!! Many Q was it. Oh the bike has Kn-filter 3x3 and a powerbomb header.

Hi Smias! Tanx for your answers! Do you know if i must change the bolts for the sudcoadapter or do the stock bolts fit? What bike did your Fcr come from? The oring between the carb and sudcoadapter is it the same as the stock one? Thanx again!

Hi Julle !

As i recall i bought other bolts to fit with the Sudco adapter , you can order them or just buy them from your local hardware shop ( as i did ) , or you can short them by cutting them with a hacksaw .

The o-ring is the same , if it hasn't any damage you can use the same .

My fcr came from a wr400 '98-'99 model , my jetting is :

Main jet 162

Main Air 200

Pilot Air 90 - the shop didn't had the 100...

pilot 45

EMN needle at 3" clip from top

Akra slip on with db killer + fmf hi flo + 3x3 mod .

Am at sea level to 500 ft , i think i must be little rich and i will install a 155 main ...

But of course Eddie , William1 and other guys knows better the jetting religion !

No , i 🙂 Eddie , William1 and other TTers !

Oh ! I just noticed that this guy i sent you the link doesn't haven't anymore his English page on his site ,

so if you have any Qs ask me for asking him . But he has the best prices in Europe for FCRs and Sudco products .

The adapter had 45euros i think...

your sm cables should work.i had to remove the return cable on mine as it dragged too much.

works well with just one cable.