Sign in to follow this  

The only thing that this Yamaha is good for. Just a joke fellas.

We've got this friend, we will say his name is Rob, because it is. He bought this bike about 5 months ago so he could ride with us. It's a 2006 YZ250F with MAYBE 5 hours on it. He has since put some nice stuff on it, but here's the kicker...it's been sitting in my brother's garage for all 5 months. I don't blame him, this guy is really busy since he is a lawyer.

We have a 2006 CRF250R and a 2006 KX250F, and after comparing the engineering, we are disappointed with the Yamaha. I won't get into the reasons, but we are.

This is the only use we found for it, a "cup holder": (by the way, Bud Light Lime is horrible)

100_2996.jpg

100_2998.jpg

a budlight lime holder none the less

I actually thought they did a good job with the flavor on that beer 🙂

a budlight lime holder none the less

I actually thought they did a good job with the flavor on that beer 🙂

That beer is about like Kawasaki and Honda.........It sucks! :D

Here we go folks. Hang on to something its about to get rough up in here. 🙂:D:worthy::ride:

Insert a smiley with a bag of popcorn and a coke.

What a waste of a bike, I'll gladly take if off your hands and buy you a real cup holder 🙂

funny thing is.. between all three of those 2006 models, the yamaha is best.. hands down.

How's that?

Funny how post crap like this just to get things started. Nice bikes.

Im not going to bash any bikes here, but I just find it entertaining for someone to just come out and say we are dissappointed in Yamahas engineering. Is that why they have the most reliable motor and best suspension? I mean since you are smarter then the engineers why not tell us whats wrong with it...?

LMFAO,

When that kawi blows up and that hondas valves blow, then tell us how much you hate the yamaha, good talking to you fruit cake.

well when that happends(never) at least he will still have a good loyal cup holder.

what a clown, this bike is easily thee most reliable out of them all, pick up a magazine, read the reviews on websites and you will find that yamaha's are built very well and if cared for last longer then anything...... you should be balancing that beer on your nose you goon

My favorite just happens to be red but the 2 yamis my boys ride are great bikes. Anywho I just cant help but put this up.

Poor guy.:ride::banghead: :banghead: 🙂:D:worthy: