Sign in to follow this  

New Bike!

i finally found a good deal on a yz 250f. i had my mechanic check the bike and it only has 15 hours on it. going to pick it up this weekend. check it out:thumbsup:

VP850682_5.jpg

VP850682_2.jpg

VP850682_3.jpg

2007? very nice 🙂 how much are they askin?

yep its a 07. they told me $3200 so i had to get my mechanic to check it out and everythings in good shape.

one of the reason i wanted it, you hardly ever see racers with a white 250f by me. after i get the suspension done im gonna find a graphic but its gonna be hard to find a nice one because its white

holy crap! $3200? thats a steal. well around here anyways. i sat on one of those at the local dealer and the seats are hard 🙂. nice bike.

holy crap! $3200? thats a steal. well around here anyways. i sat on one of those at the local dealer and the seats are hard 🙂. nice bike.

when he first told me the price i kinda thought something was wrong with it but he said its been sitting there forever and he has been trying to get rid of it. haha you think a 250f seat is hard? you should feel my yz 125s seat, its hard as a rock.

I really considered long and hard about a white YZ250-F 2007 - but honestly the seat and the steering turned me off - and I wanted it so bad that I had to talk myself out of it but I had to be real with myself. Same with a Mercedes Benz - the worst seats/devaluing product ever built. All that being said, I sometimes still wish I got it and had one and still may. Give us your report when you get it and tear it up a bit.!

I really considered long and hard about a white YZ250-F 2007 - but honestly the seat and the steering turned me off - and I wanted it so bad that I had to talk myself out of it but I had to be real with myself. Same with a Mercedes Benz - the worst seats/devaluing product ever built. All that being said, I sometimes still wish I got it and had one and still may. Give us your report when you get it and tear it up a bit.!

ill make sure of it

the 07 250f was a great bike.. had some minor things but overall a excellent bike.. also it is difficult to find a good lookin kit.. i still havnt found one that i really liked for my 07 450..

the 07 250f was a great bike.. had some minor things but overall a excellent bike.. also it is difficult to find a good lookin kit.. i still havnt found one that i really liked for my 07 450..

thats like the only thing that really eats at me haha. i might make a custom graphic. the YOT doesnt look that bad but ill let ya know if i find anything nice

i really like the white YOT.. kit but everyone has um.. i mean their are a few kits that look sick.. but since their only a good few.. everyone is runnin um.... custom may be your best bet if you want something unique..

what ive been thinkng about is. getting the 06 oem gaurds and cut the yellow out of them.. and throw them on the white... theirs a few people who have done it and they do look pretty clean..

Very good deal

thats what i said then i had to get my mechanic to see if anything was wrong with the engine

i really like the white YOT.. kit but everyone has um.. i mean their are a few kits that look sick.. but since their only a good few.. everyone is runnin um.... custom may be your best bet if you want something unique..

what ive been thinkng about is. getting the 06 oem gaurds and cut the yellow out of them.. and throw them on the white... theirs a few people who have done it and they do look pretty clean..

that sounds like a good idea. you got any pics of it?

that sounds like a good idea. you got any pics of it?

no.. but go check out the yz400/425/450 fourm.. and look for best lookin yz.. you will see it a few times..

There is some guy on here that had a white one with pics and had it really looking good and had great looking gear too - I think he was showing pics on the track. It would be nice to find that post. Looked good.

one of the reason i wanted it, you hardly ever see racers with a white 250f by me. after i get the suspension done im gonna find a graphic but its gonna be hard to find a nice one because its white

get the 3000 kit by one industries, its sick