Sign in to follow this  

Supercross out door mx races, I do ont know a whole lot about them.

I was wondering if any one could give me some general info on the out door mx race series. Like maybe what tracks they race and were they are and how many races there are. I do not get any tv stations that broadcast mx races so I have never been able to follow them closely so I do not know a whole lot about it.

2008 AMA Toyota Motocross Championship Schedule

May 24-25 Glen Helen Raceway Park, San Bernardino, CA

May 31-June 1 Hangtown Motocross Classic, Sacramento, CA

June 7-8 Freestone County Raceway, Wortham, TX

June 14-15 High Point Raceway, Mt. Morris, PA

June 28-29 Thunder Valley Motocross Park, Lakewood, CO

July 5-6 RedBud Track & Trail, Buchanan, MI

July 12-13 Budds Creek Motocross Park, Budds Creek, MD

July 19-20 Unadilla Valley Sports Center, New Berlin, NY

July 26-27 Washougal Motocross Park, Washougal, WA

August 16-17 Spring Creek Motocross Park, Millville, MN

August 23-24 Motocross 338, Southwick, MA

August 30-31 Steel City Raceway, Delmont, PA

The tracks on the Pro MX circuit are located all over the US. There are currently 12 tracks on the circuit, Glen Helen (Cali), Hangtown (Cali), Freestone (Texas), High Point (PA), Thunder Valley (CO), Red Bud (Mich), Budds Creek (Maryland), Unadilla (New York), Washougal (Wash), Millville (MN), Southwick (Mass), and Steel City (PA). The length of a outdoor national is 30min, plus 2 laps after the leader crosses the line after the 30min. Hope this is what you were looking for:thumbsup:

probably a typo on the guy above me's response, but its 30 minutes plus 2 laps

I was wondering if any one could give me some general info on the out door mx race series. Like maybe what tracks they race and were they are and how many races there are. I do not get any tv stations that broadcast mx races so I have never been able to follow them closely so I do not know a whole lot about it.

I don't know where you are in Mass, but Southwick is a race that's right in your back yard. I will be there on the 24th for the National. It's a good time. Not the best track for spectator viewing, but good nonetheless. You should go if you can.