Sign in to follow this  

YZ250 buy of the day!

Friend picked up a 2007 YZ250 that was ridden twice. Not some guy saying "it was ridden a couple of times," but actually two times before the original owner jumped on the 4 stroke. So clean you could slap a dealer price tag on, say it was demoed in the parking lot, and it'd be believable. Pipe still has that new matte black look and the cases don't have a single scratch.

$2000. Owner just wanted it out of the garage. Dang!

He'll have to put some money into it seeing as how he's 265 before gear.... Springsssss.

That is a sweet deal. I just paid 3500 for an unridden(nipples on stock tires and warning stickers all over it) 2006 last weekend. And he gave me brand new Pirelli MXMS front and rear tires with it. I was stoked.

Not to hijack the thread, but this friend has all the luck. Last summer he snagged a brand new Orvis fly fishing reel for $5. Garage sale woman had her son's reel in an old oily neoprene bag, and thought it was just a neoprene bag with some crap inside. When my friend handed the $5 over he was like "get in the car, get in the car, we need to leave" from the excitement. I'm not a fly fisherman, but he said it was a $500 reel.

I kinda wish I was with him when he bought the YZ cuz I would've most definitely bid the price up and bought the bike for myself!! Friends til the end....this is the end! :D

I'm thinking the seller's wife had a lot to do with getting rid of that unridden motorcycle. Maybe I should get his number cuz who knows what the new 4 stroke will sell for. 🙂

hly crap wha a deal i got an 08 with 15 hrs for 3700 thought wuz a steal as well thats a given haha damn ur friend!!

why can i never find these deals :D🙂

Good buys tho guys! Im still saving and waiting :worthy:

Picked up a 04 YZ250 last week with full RG3 suspension and triple clamps, Pro Circuit exhaust with shorty silencer for 1300.00

They're out there- you just have to be ready to jump on them- A friend of mine called me a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I wanted to buy his 2005 Yamaha WR450FT, Bone stock.

I asked him what was wrong with it- I knew he had ridden it a few times- He said nothing other than stale gas, and 29.8 miles he had put on it since new.

Still had the tire hairs on it and the "flashing of rubber skin" between the mold halves- you could see the red and yellow stipes that are on the tread of the rear tire.

$3700 dollars later the bike was mine.

Friend picked up a 2007 YZ250 that was ridden twice. Not some guy saying "it was ridden a couple of times," but actually two times before the original owner jumped on the 4 stroke. So clean you could slap a dealer price tag on, say it was demoed in the parking lot, and it'd be believable. Pipe still has that new matte black look and the cases don't have a single scratch.

$2000. Owner just wanted it out of the garage. Dang!

He'll have to put some money into it seeing as how he's 265 before gear.... Springsssss.

Mannnnn what a deal!!! It is kind of a shame that these 2 strokes get so low dollar - they are still fine, fine, bikes. Looks at the off raod GNCC , enduros etc - 2 strokes still rule there...

Hey! you got like the same deal that i got for my yz125:thumbsup: The guy rode it for 5 or 10 mins, And he had to get rid of it. He told us that the bike was just way to fast for him. So we got it for $3.000. Witch is still a good price.

But Man i love the bike. Best thing i could have ever get 🙂

I don't need to hear about these kinds of deals, thank you!

🙂

:D You mUost l00UK HAAArDDD Daniel-Son

Picked up a 04 YZ250 last week with full RG3 suspension and triple clamps, Pro Circuit exhaust with shorty silencer for 1300.00

That's a great deal also, lucky buggers.

Is the 04 in good nick?

I got my 01 yz250 for 700. A friend of mine got an 05 crf450 for 500 cost him 800 total after he fixed it.