Sign in to follow this  

Beware of Kalifornia's Global Warming Fund

While listening to Tom Sullivan he reviewed Kalifornia's proposition in November to levy heavy taxes on the rich and place the funds into a Global Warming account that will be used for environment concerns and conservation. http://www.lao.ca.gov/ballot/2008/080587.pdf

F'in scary sh!t:thumbsdn:

Exactly, heat it very slowly. I want out of this state.

That's freaking insane! However, I really doubt that anyone is going to be voting for more taxes. If this passes it would be a disaster. Anyone with significant assetst will just establish residence out side the state before it kicks in. The whole tax you when you move out will get struck down immediately by the federal courts. Well I can at least hope.

Yep, Selling some stores in LA and will be getting a lump of cash, I am ready for an out of Kali. State property to purchase.

Taxes for propaganda, what next?

That's what the Keyoto Protocal (sp??) is. tax the rich and spend it on the poor.

I'd like to say this wont pass but you know how they will market the bill "Save the earth, do you part, spread the wealth". Hell they passed the f!ng Stem Cell research bill a few years back, 5 billion of tax dollars, gone!