Sign in to follow this  

Smart Performance/Motocross/ Dave Help?

Who has Smart Performance work done that rides motocross? I hear great things from trail riders. I want to know how good it is on a track. I'm not that fast, but i clear all the jumps anywhere I go so I don't want bottoming to be a issue. Dave if you read this I ride at Club Moto all the time. Is your settings good for that track. I ride an 08' CRF450R. 185lbs w/ gear

Dave just finished my forks and is sending them back to me (super fast turn around I might add). I won't be able to ride for at least a couple of weeks because I am healing a really bad cut on my hand but as soon as I read them I plan on "contributing" my thoughts.

Who has Smart Performance work done that rides motocross? I hear great things from trail riders. I want to know how good it is on a track. I'm not that fast, but i clear all the jumps anywhere I go so I don't want bottoming to be a issue. Dave if you read this I ride at Club Moto all the time. Is your settings good for that track. I ride an 08' CRF450R. 185lbs w/ gear

Well...I ride mostly MX so my work is usually a little bias towards that.

I've also been keeping a list of reviews on the fluid, but it's just one part of the equation for what we have been developing lately.

http://www.smartperformanceinc.com/215VM2K5REVIEWS.htm

The Dell Taco is relatively new, but with the latest rounds of testing (with the new 4.3 collar) this will really step things up for the fast guys.

I ride Club every now and then, but I mostly go to SCMX since it's close by. I feel your pain. :D

Here are some photos of the new layout.

http://www.norcalmotocross.com/forum/all-about-motocross/12602-more-sjmx-pics.html

🙂

thats hardcore mx compared to what we have over here dave, our stuff is much more old style mx, very bumpy exits and entries and much less jumps.

I hear you mog..Europe normally sucks when it comes to building tracks compared to the US.

bang to be honest at 36 i dont feel upto huge triples etc, so i dont mind really.

mog,

I wish some of the tracks over here would adopt some of the Euro track

building ways. I bet you have a lot less deaths and injuries over there.

Actually, I would love to ride a European track. Next time I'm over there,

I'll look you up.

A lot of the tracks over here in NC did away with triples. Too many McGrath

wanna be's.

we do have injuries but i would guess less than in the US per head of rider, our tracks are becoming more like yours and i am getting too old and scared to do some of them, i bottled out of a 60 foot triple the other week as i just thought "whats the point?"

you are most welcome to look me up if you come over, i am in the midlands and have many tracks(10 within 2 hours) nearby.

His work is incredible. I ride mostly MX and the fluid and set up have allowed me to step up my game, ride harder and longer. Great communication and customer service. You can't go wrong.