Sign in to follow this  

Pictures of the ride-engineering.com fender eliminator?

WOW! That taillight sure looks small. I would rather have a larger taillight than signals. The OEM signals look too big compared to that tiny taillight. It doesn't mention it but does it have a white light shining down for the license plate? I would be worried about a taillight that small during the daylight hours. People don't see the big stock ones as it is sometimes. I think if I installed this kit I would at least go with some smaller signals.

For the same money you can get the DRC setup. You have to buy two seprate things to get what they have in that picture. The DRC kit is way better and bolts right on. Or you can do what I did and mod the OEM unit and use a 2002-2003 integrated R1 tailight from custom LED. Dont get any other brand as they are crap. I know as I tried "saving some money" and ended up just buying the Custom LED unit because the "no name" unit lasted maybe a day before the thing started falling apart. I have had zero problems with the Custom LED board and LED turnsignal relay. Money wise, you are looking at a little under $100 what ever direction you go. Having modified the OEM setup. It would seem to me that the DRC unit is the way to go.