Sign in to follow this  

what year did you start riding and on what/ PIC'S?

nice! I had a 75 MX-2 175. serial number 21. unfortunately, i had to sell it due to lack of space 🙂

I putted around on that for a month or so, but I really consider my first bike my 99 XR200R, in 99.

I started riding in '07 on a '07 150f at dirt bike school. I'll post pics of me at dirt bike school later.

1975 on a Honda 50. My first new bike was a 1976 Z50A! My favorite bike of all time was a 1978 MR175 that I bought used in 1980.

I do have to say though, after all these years of riding different bikes, I'm probably having the most fun right now on my '07 CRF230F!

nice! I had a 75 MX-2 175. serial number 21. unfortunately, i had to sell it due to lack of space 🙂

I putted around on that for a month or so, but I really consider my first bike my 99 XR200R, in 99.

i also had an mx-3 175 black widow,,,,,,,,,black and orange ...,.and a tnt250 which was the best dual purpose bike ive ever had. except for the down swept pipe, it was the best bike ive ever owned. you could do anything on it. here's a pic.....getting ready for and enduro run at a friends camp in belmont

scan0003-1.jpgscan0006-1-1.jpgscan0001-1.jpg

started out in 2006 on a 2001 XR80. wow. ive really come a long way

started out in 2006 on a 2001 XR80. wow. ive really come a long way

yah you did. now your on a 125 2t.

2001 on POS no name pit-bikes.

then a quad. (didnt own, was my uncles)

then the 230, then that got modded

DSC02999.jpg

now a 600RR LOL (which is now modded to hell)

DSC03062.jpg

2001 on POS no name pit-bikes.

then a quad. (didnt own, was my uncles)

then the 230, then that got modded

DSC02999.jpg

now a 600RR LOL (which is now modded to hell)

DSC03062.jpg

🙂:D:worthy: niiiiiiiiiice!

I have had a 1984 Yamaha YT60 Three-Wheeler(aka Tri-Zinger) that ive been putting around on occasionally since I can remember(I still have it and oddly enough its still more fun than any bike I own). I didn't truly start riding until December 2004 when I got a Panterra 125(cheap Chineese knockoff enduro looking thing). Honestly it was a good bike to start on, because it taught me how to fabricate things when there was no company to buy replacement parts from, and how to ride with a HEAVY bike(was only 250lbs, but it was all on top). Then I moved on to my '04 CRF450R almost two years ago, which I love. Yes I know thats a huge jump, but it teaches you respect real quick:eek: , and I'm mellow anyway. 🙂

Started out on a Suzuki LT80 (quad) in 2002 or 2003

Started riding my XR80 in about April 2007, got a crf150f in july

then now i got my KX :D

Now to think of it i have like no Dirtbike experience 🙂

Holy Crap brandon the CBR looks awesome!! If you die can i have the 230? :worthy: jk jk lol

Started out on a Suzuki LT80 (quad) in 2002 or 2003

Started riding my XR80 in about April 2007, got a crf150f in july

then now i got my KX :D

Now to think of it i have like no Dirtbike experience 🙂

Holy Crap brandon the CBR looks awesome!! If you die can i have the 230? :worthy: jk jk lol

lol sure, it just sits, come and get it haha

its going to be my brothers once hes big enough.

i dont have any more room in the garage to fit another bike, or id have a drz-400SM and a CR 125/250.

1965, on a Honda S-90 heavily tweaked to 105cc w/ Powroll cam & big carb in a Van-Tech frame, a.k.a. Hodaka-killer. In those days TT-racing was the thing, this was the tool.

'lazyracer'

1965, on a Honda S-90 heavily tweaked to 105cc w/ Powroll cam & big carb in a Van-Tech frame, a.k.a. Hodaka-killer. In those days TT-racing was the thing, this was the tool.

'lazyracer'

shing your age now dude.................lol

lol sure, it just sits, come and get it haha

its going to be my brothers once hes big enough.

i dont have any more room in the garage to fit another bike, or id have a drz-400SM and a CR 125/250.

Haha kinda sounds like what my 150's doing now. Good luck with getting a pinger, you'll love it!

I wanna get a SV650S so bad... i hate being 14 🙂

I started out on a Honda Z50, which got burned up in a barn fire, then moved onto a Honda XR 80

101_0780.jpg

then moved onto a 03 KLX 125L

HPIM0546.jpg

And now Im riding a 02 KX 125

2008KXpixs002.jpg

I started out on a Honda Z50, which got burned up in a barn fire, then moved onto a Honda XR 80

101_0780.jpg

then moved onto a 03 KLX 125L

HPIM0546.jpg

And now Im riding a 02 KX 125

2008KXpixs002.jpg

nice.