Walnut open ride, triple step up, no problem.

This dude's name is ross johnson (i think) and he was mak'n almost everyone else look like they were sittn' still.

Actually it looks really easy.

P1010014.jpg

the next three picture are in succession (sp), think about that for a second. (too bad I messed up the shot, but you can see the direction of the bike.)

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Vet moose shows 'em how it's done.

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

Met Bill and lots of other new faces, rode with bash a bit, had zeno right were I wanted him (about two laps ahead of me) got passed by lots of fast guys and had a really good day. Step up got ridiculous rough toward the end of the day and I just gave up on it after a near death experience.

Thanks to Bob V for the open ride.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that track!!!! That new uphill triple step up is way easier then it looks. Just sucks I have a broken femur right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno about that! Maybe if he disks the corner before it nice and deep and some lines form besides the outside one. Definitely a fun jump though ?

I dunno about that! Maybe if he disks the corner before it nice and deep and some lines form besides the outside one. Definitely a fun jump though ?

By the end of the day just the double step up part was so rutted and bump infested in the interest of life and longevity and after gaining a large pee stain, I gave up on it for the rest of the day. :worthy:

Triple easy? easy for you to say mr fastguy. :D

Scott zont, same jump. (oh yeah, scott and ross? are racing there first pro race at millville in 2 weeks, if you see them in the qualifiers (no idea what # they will be) yell at them extra loud!!

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

Couple others.

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010050.jpg

Fast dudes.

That # 128 was at Loretta's and I know took an 8th overall in one of the A classes. Cool to see him at Sunset as he prepares for Millville. He was haulin.

As for the triple step up being easy , that is a stretch. It seems to have changed from when it was first built as it is much harder than it was couple weeks ago. Maybe it is just the corner and the roughness now.

It is a cool jump none the less and all the changes there are nice

With a name like that, I figured you would be tearin up out there....Were you the white Yamaha that was in first gear on the Pee Wee track??

I couldn't resist, Johny. It was nice to meet you and all the other guys, who's names I don't remember. Great pics, great day, and great company.

Hope to see you guys again, now that I'm back out ridin...

CT

With a name like that, I figured you would be tearin up out there....Were you the white Yamaha that was in first gear on the Pee Wee track??

I couldn't resist, Johny. It was nice to meet you and all the other guys, who's names I don't remember. Great pics, great day, and great company.

CT

JohnnyO has gotten more crap over his name on TT than probably anyone ever. ?

It's been a while CT, what are you riding now? Still have the X or did you get something else? What are the boy's on these days.

At least they have a bike do you? Wheres yours lets see it!!!!!!!!!!!

My garage is empty of dirtbikes for the first time in about 15 years. It definately does feel weird to go out and not see one out there. Although I do technically still own the YZ, it's just not in the garage anymore.

I'll fix that nakedness very soon though and looking forward to something a little different.

CT

Oh yeah, I think I know who you are but not sure. It was a great day, met a lot of cool people. One of the best things was talking to eric gore about the maplehurst days,,,, bench racing you couldn't get anywhere else, classic stuff. First time i ever met him, really nice guy. ?

?

My garage is empty of dirtbikes for the first time in about 15 years. It definately does feel weird to go out and not see one out there. Although I do technically still own the YZ, it's just not in the garage anymore.

I'll fix that nakedness very soon though and looking forward to something a little different.

Did'nt know you could ride a dirtbike..............from what I saw. :D