Sign in to follow this  

kx 100 comments

The kx100 is probably the bike I miss the most. Of course, its only competition is an xr100.:D In all honestly, I loved that little kx. Mine had a lot of work done by the previous owner, and would outrun 125's without a problem. It also produced the sweetest sound my ears have ever heard. When you were in the power, it sounded like a giant, pissed off mosquito. It was also one of the most reliable. I ran the same spark plug in it for 3 1/2 years.🙂

• Like 1

Were in Michigan are you Hall? I've got one and it's a great bike; excellent woods bike, so so in the sand. You're welcome to ride it around, but we live up by the Mackinaw Bridge.

I love mine. I have a 2003 RM100, but its the exact same bike, bolt for bolt. Just has yellow plastics. Excellent low end. Plenty fast.

Mackinaw? We were just up there a couple of weeks ago for vacation, nice place!

i live in sault ste marie

You're not really that far away. Does your family ever come to the LP to ride trails? We're right next to the Tomahawk trails in Cheboygan county. If you decide the KX is for you and you guys are down this way, let me know if you want to ride it around for a little bit. What are you riding now?

3 words to describe it

Fast. Light. Easy.

I love mine. I moved up to it from a crf150f and im just in love. The power to weight ratio is just amazing. Almost up there with 125's, but not quite. These make excellent woods bikes with only minor mods sense their so light. Mine's an 06 with some goodies (look in garage if you want) and just rips. The suspension is great too 🙂

i`m riding a crf 150f trail bike but i`m getting a kx 100 in gaylord because i am going to do some racing