Sign in to follow this  

Aug. 10th AMRA Race, Monticello Utah

Solo, scooby and I are launching in the AM. I'll have the old XR600R with a huge tank and green numberplates.

P1010042-1.jpg

oh and don't forget I have a shiney new black rim on the back only.

Solo, scooby and I are launching in the AM. I'll have the old XR600R with a huge tank and green numberplates.

oh and don't forget I have a shiney new black rim on the back only.

Wow, MAJOR props for racing that bike!!! Have fun up there guys!!! Last year was a blast and the conditions were perfect!!! I'm hearing rumors this year should be just as good.

It's going to be one huge silly giggly mud fest. The conditions are PRIMO!

I'll update when I can. We're here. If anyone checks this who's up here we're in the large RV with enclosed trailer and dome tent on the hill behind the shittas. Look for the AZ flag.

Good luck to all of you guys.🙂

Ride safe & bring home some pics & trophies.:D

Good luck to all of you guys.🙂

Ride safe & bring home some pics & trophies.:worthy:

Not sure about the trophy thing but I'll damn sure try. There are some jumps here I just wont do. The course is great. (we ran practice today) It's the kind of thing I could see you doing REAL good on.

I'll post tomorrow when we get done.

Scooby even ran the practice today. :D

So how did you guys do? 🙂

Did they run you through the nice step-up in the back? I know they didn't for the last AMRA/Webe race but they did for the WORCS race. I nearly killed myself.. :D

me6.jpg

me7.jpg

Did they run you through the nice step-up in the back? I know they didn't for the last AMRA/Webe race but they did for the WORCS race. I nearly killed myself.. :D

me6.jpg

me7.jpg

Nice photos but how did that turn out, ok or over the bars?

Nice photos but how did that turn out, ok or over the bars?
Yeah I rode that one out. I actually did the same thing again 2 laps later but even worse. Smashed my head into the handlebars. :worthy:

And those results... damn. Zach Bunch's first ever B race and he comes pretty close to over-all'ing the B class! :ride: Congrats Zach on your first place 250B. 🙂:D

I got a decent hop off the gate, 5th or so, but didn't do so well after that. I need tear offs(yeah there was mud!) and my brake perch loosened on my last lap, so I periodically had some brakes. I mainly need to work on physical fitness and speed pounding seat time.

Zach did flat out amazing! He just switched up to 250 B and won. That kid can dish it out! Anyways, I had a blast, it's always fun to race! I'm looking forward to changing up some things. Also, I've got a truck now so I can ride with people in the area.

I got a decent hop off the gate, 5th or so, but didn't do so well after that. I need tear offs(yeah there was mud!) and my brake perch loosened on my last lap, so I periodically had some brakes. I mainly need to work on physical fitness and speed pounding seat time.

Zach did flat out amazing! He just switched up to 250 B and won. That kid can dish it out! Anyways, I had a blast, it's always fun to race! I'm looking forward to changing up some things. Also, I've got a truck now so I can ride with people in the area.

Would this be Zach Bunch or Bunche... my nemisis haha looks like I'll have to step up to the B class unfortunatly Im on a 125 now.

Also, I've got a truck now so I can ride with people in the area.

I'm planning on riding tomorrow afternoon from my house... 🙂

Would this be Zach Bunch or Bunche... my nemisis haha looks like I'll have to step up to the B class unfortunatly Im on a 125 now.
Yep, that would be the one. 🙂

It's not his fault you are riding a mini bike 🙂🤣

me6.jpg

me7.jpg

Great job guys!!!!! Your making me jealous! Im pretty sure I'll be doing the wickenburg race.

It's not his fault you are riding a mini bike :worthy:🤣

Watch me destroy the B class on a mini bike:p

Watch me destroy the B class on a mini bike:p

B class is a lil different than the C class. LOL there might be stuff that the mini bike might struggle going up....like the big step up that Janick posted. 🙂

1 mph average faster and a 1 to 1.5 minutes faster lap times

ZACK BUNCH 22.74 YAM 23:11 23:29 23:14 23:49 23:43

CODIE VAHSHOLTZ 21.76 KAW 24:15 24:51 24:32

B class is a lil different than the C class. LOL there might be stuff that the mini bike might struggle going up....like the big step up that Janick posted. :D

1 mph average faster and a 1 to 1.5 minutes faster lap times

ZACK BUNCH 22.74 YAM 23:11 23:29 23:14 23:49 23:43

CODIE VAHSHOLTZ 21.76 KAW 24:15 24:51 24:32

Not to brag or whatnot but I passed zach easy in the globe race but crashed and didnt have the strength to pass him back. That was with a sprained ankle. I've ridden every weekend since then and maybe 2-3 times a week this summer, on a 125. I think I can handle the B class.🙂

Can you ride friday night?

Not to brag or whatnot but I passed zach easy in the globe race but crashed and didnt have the strength to pass him back. That was with a sprained ankle. I've ridden every weekend since then and maybe 2-3 times a week this summer, on a 125. I think I can handle the B class.🙂

Can you ride friday night?

Not to brag but you will LOL Like I tell Alec and Chase it doesn't matter how fast you are if you can't keep it on 2 wheels. Maybe he was running his pace and stuck to it....just saying. Who knows.........I go for the bottom line thing....results.

Can ride Friday night but not going to.......going to go to GStone Sunday.