Sign in to follow this  

The ThumperTalk store?

Is it like a stocked parts shop? Just like any other moto shop? Or is it differant? Can you go there to buy stuff or is it online ordering only?

Is it like a stocked parts shop? Just like any other moto shop? Or is it differant? Can you go there to buy stuff or is it online ordering only?

no i believe you can go there its in nevada, but i know they have fast shipping and get the orders out super quick, plus they are cheap,

i would def. give TT a try, even with a online order, if you go there pick me up on the way:thumbsup: support a great site to hang out at, and learn.

SIX Reasons to Shop With TT!

1. Huge Selection Of Motorcycle / ATV Parts, Accessories and Apparel

2. Fast Shipping (Free on orders $149.00 or more)

3. Simple, Secure On-Line Ordering

4. No Hassle Customer Service (click here for customer testimonials)

5. Every Order Supports the ThumperTalk Community!

6>110% low price guarantee

Im in Vegas now, Im going to check them out!!! I priced out 1 thing online already and it was $6 cheaper than anywhere. Im about to buy a bunch of stuff. Helmet, boots, chest protector, brake pads, paddle tire, air filter, airfilter cover (for washing), grips, bar pad, gloves, and some other stuff. I wish I could remember what all I wanted. haha.

i would call the TT store tomorrow morning and go visit them the address is on the TT store page lower left, i bet they will make you a good deal,

are you having fun in vegas? doin any riding?

They will price match also. Just give them the website and they will verify and match. The matched a lowball price on some tech 3's.

i would call the TT store tomorrow morning and go visit them the address is on the TT store page lower left, i bet they will make you a good deal,

Yeah, Ill check them out.

Yep, its fun down here, great food, but hot, sooooo hot. I couldnt bring the bike this trip, it would be too hot to ride anyways.

only thing that keeps me from ordering from TT store is the layout

Ya the layout is a bit different. Just like shopping in a catalog except for online. But good customer service. Seems as if they dont stock something they will have it dropped shipped. I have had no problems for the few times I have ordered items. Good stuff! And a great website:worthy:

only thing that keeps me from ordering from TT store is the layout

Yep it can suck. But they do have a 866 phone number that is toll free. Call them up and tell them what your looking for. Before doing it search on other sites for pricing. They if they are higher tell them and they will match pricing.

The store does have some stuff but it is mainly for orders. If you are going to visit Vegas just call ahead and the will have it ready for you when you get there. Even if you don't need anything you can always stop by to say hello to all the great folks who run the great site! ( They always appreciate a free lunch!!! LOL) 🙂:D

• Like 1

I went there to check it out, it took an hour and a half in traffic, 1/2 tank of fuel, 3 differant turn arounds, then the hassle of trying to find it, all to find out they are closed. Doors lock and lights off. At 3:30 p.m.

Sorry about that. We keep regular hours for the most part, but summer time in Vegas is hotter than hell (very little riding going on), so Friday afternoons can be especially dead for local business. So, if all the shipping, order processing and email is done, the general manager, at her discretion may close shop up to an hour early.

I understand for sure, but it just doesn't make sense to stay open late on a Friday afternoon for the chance that someone might stop by. Most of our local customers order on-line and we call them when it's ready for pick up. We do get out of towners, but they too usually order in advance, so it's ready when they arrive.

no i believe you can go there its in nevada, but i know they have fast shipping and get the orders out super quick, plus they are cheap,

i would def. give TT a try, even with a online order, if you go there pick me up on the way:thumbsup: support a great site to hang out at, and learn.

SIX Reasons to Shop With TT!

1. Huge Selection Of Motorcycle / ATV Parts, Accessories and Apparel

2. Fast Shipping (Free on orders $149.00 or more)

3. Simple, Secure On-Line Ordering

4. No Hassle Customer Service (click here for customer testimonials)

5. Every Order Supports the ThumperTalk Community!

6>110% low price guarantee

Reason number 7

Free TT sticker

And if you ask nicely you might get two stickers. 🙂

im sorry to here it was closed rooster,

thats why i told ya to call in the morning, im sure they would have stayed open later if they knew you were going there.

i also agrre finding any location in vegas is hard it took me forever to find the las vegas ktm dealership, and it turned out to be right by when i first came into town, and i drove to the other side of town just to find it.

anyway dont let that get you down, when you call TT to place a order im sure they will make it worth your while. \\

i say you should get good gas for wasting gas trying to find the TT store and at least trying to support a great site!

Thanks JAM, that made me not so mad. This town is very big, and hard to find stuff. Your right I should have called, the number was kinda confusing, since my phone has a key board so I wasnt sure what numbers were what, so after I left there I found a payphone and got the numbers. You know what I mean? I couldnt figure out what numbers SHOPTT were.

• Like 3

Thanks JAM, that made me not so mad. This town is very big, and hard to find stuff. Your right I should have called, the number was kinda confusing, since my phone has a key board so I wasnt sure what numbers were what, so after I left there I found a payphone and got the numbers. You know what I mean? I couldnt figure out what numbers SHOPTT were.

If you are local or have long distance, 702-940-7899 works as well.