Sign in to follow this  

Wheres everyone riding this weekend?

One of my friends is trying to drag me out to FMX Paradise this weekend. That track sucks right?

Walnutz is host a vintage meet, grass track on Sat, MX on Sun....I the words of SloMo....I'll be there!!!!

One of my friends is trying to drag me out to FMX Paradise this weekend. That track sucks right?

FMX Paradise is pretty cool, a little short on the lap times, but the track was fun. We went there a few weeks ago for the first time. You can always throw down on the ramps too. 🙂

Well that sounds pretty cool. My friends said they would drive this weekend so maybe I should just shut-up and check out FMX. Although my back and neck is crazy sore from hitting my neighbors steel ramp this week. My 450 feels like a tank when landing from those jumps.

I'm suprised a public riding park will let anybody hit FMX ramps.

Well that sounds pretty cool. My friends said they would drive this weekend so maybe I should just shut-up and check out FMX. Although my back and neck is crazy sore from hitting my neighbors steel ramp this week. My 450 feels like a tank when landing from those jumps.

I'm suprised a public riding park will let anybody hit FMX ramps.

Please do go and give us a 2nd opinion...I have been wanting to go there and check it out. 🙂

im heading up to a track in wisconsin to ride with my cousin. Get to ride the 250 for the first time on a track

im heading up to a track in wisconsin to ride with my cousin. Get to ride the 250 for the first time on a track

Yeah ok...let's see pics kid?

You should go and check it out.There are 2 tracks for big bikes, one for the kids, plus 3 freestyle ramps.Last week the tracks had some major grooming done so they should be in good shape this week,also there was kid there doing backflips with a 110cc pitbike on the freestyle ramps.

I know some people like that track but in my opinion it is a terrible track. the ju,ps are lomg but have no lip to them. I get bored after a hour or so there.

All the cool kids are going to be at Walnut. We have tried to call out KTM101, so far he is just talk.

Where you calling me from Texas or was it Oswego?🙂

Where you calling me from Texas or was it Oswego?🙂

oswego is a kick a$$ town. Go panthers:applause:

Are you in Oswego?

there is an oswego illinois to. its near aurora and naperville