Sign in to follow this  

KC Folks

KC Parks and Rec is conducting a OHV Park Feasibility Study for the Tiffany Springs Park area. This study is to determine IF a OHV park is an appropriate use for the Tiffany Springs Park.

They are conducting the following conducting meetings:

8/20 - 6:30pm Focus: ATV and OHV Users

8/21 - 6:30pm Focus: Motorcycle and Mountain Bike Users

8/22 - 6:30pm Focus: 4wd Users

Meeting Location:

WSKF Architects, Inc.

110 Armour Rd.

North Kansas City, MO 64116

816-300-4101

Just thought I'd give this one a bump since it takes place tomorrow. I will be there to check it out.

Lord knows I've bitched about not having a closer place to ride, so I guess I owe it to myself to see what this is all about.

Very interested in how this turns out. If I can't make it I'll keep an eye on this thread so please post how it went if you attended.

So like an idiot, I only wrote down the address where this meeting was supposed to take place and put it in my GPS and drove straight there. When I got there, I thought why would a meeting about a trail system be at an architect's office? I was looking for a city hall or something, so I just assumed I was in the wrong place and went home. Then I checked this thread and realized I was in the right place 👍

How did the meeting go for those that went? I'm curious to see how this might turn out.