Sign in to follow this  

finally hurt myself!-graphic

ive crashed quite a bit but i always stand right up and am never hurt. like at a friends track by my house ive crashed off this 85 footer a couple times but i like roll out of it and am fine. but i finally hurt myself at Sandbox Arena like a week ago thursday on this triple step down. it was a fun day because we were the only 2 people there. i just landed sideways and got thrown off but my knee got caught on the end of the handlebar. so i stood up and sat right back dowwn because it hurt a little and my head was spinning. so the attendant brought my bike back to the pits and i walked back and sat down and took off my pants and i found a 6 inch hole in my knee! the bone was like clean showing and stuff and then my friend that was there with me had to drive us like an hour and a half to a hospital near home because im a minor or something stupid. so 3 hours later and 33 stitches later i was out and now im stuck on the couch for 2 weeks. and my knee is like 3 times the size of my normal one it kind of sucks. but i got lucky if it was an inch higher it would have taken out my kneecap. so yeah whatever though i finally have a scar from dirtbiking so thats cool. and it was way worth going up there for the day so yeah. here is a video link that my mom took in the ER and some pictures. oh and i thought at first that it was just a big hole but the skin was like bunched up under my kneecap or something so all i needed were stitches that made me pretty happy too.

l_e26a5b149049f3820dbaed04ccc57f3e.jpg

l_5a3f9dcff1ac66fdaee364c8a64426b5.jpg

• Like 2

Nice, thanks for ruining my supper J/k !! That is wild, were you wearing knee braces or knee guards?? If not, you may want to invest in some 🙂

Good luck on the healing :D

I have always worn knee pads, always! I had a head on 15 years ago and it blew my kneegaurd into a million pieces. That would have been my kneecap if I wasn't wearing them. Chics dig scars 🙂

Now young man, snap out of it, walk it off, don't be a wimp!

Nice gash, give it time to heal, keep it real clean. Baby it now or when you get to be my age, you will walk funny, like I do.

That's gnarly. But it looks like they did a fine job of stiching it. Doesn't even look like it's going to leave much of a scar:applause: .

When I first saw that pic, I had the reflex of quickly scrolling back up. That's nasty man. I split my knee open like that, but it was vertical. I was playing football and landed knee first on a busted sprinkler head. 11 stitches. you got me beat.

two words....knee guards
🙂
Now young man, snap out of it, walk it off, don't be a wimp!

Nice gash, give it time to heal, keep it real clean. Baby it now or when you get to be my age, you will walk funny, like I do.

:worthy:

:D ouch!

Niiice. Think it hurts today? Wait till tomorrow.🙂

I'd get some knee guards alright. Kinda like locking the barn after the horse gets out, but maybe save a repeat injury.

quit being such a baby, it looks like a bug bite..Just kidding, thats disgusting..haha..Congrats on what is going to be an insane scar!

u should put a graphic warning in ur thread. damn. i woulda been more disgusted if it hadn't just got done de-wrapping and cleaning out my fore-arm wounds!!

i have knee guards somewhere but neglected to use them lately. i think i'll start wearing them again.

wait, they had to drive you a longer distance just cuz u were a minor? that's a safe rule....

Perfect dude. Your war-wound. Imagine the stories:

1. Got in Pakistan on a mission to catch Bin Laden

2. Kicked the crap out of a shark on spring break in the Bahamas

3. Defended a disabled women getting robbed

work that scar!

Just kidding (but at least you can roll with it and then tell them the truth) - unless you're talking to a 5'0-5'7 /90-125lb female. 🙂

Seriously though, don't try to be a stud - baby that because how you take care of it, and your diet will determine the successful healing.

Perfect dude. Your war-wound. Imagine the stories:

1. Got in Pakistan on a mission to catch Bin Laden

2. Kicked the crap out of a shark on spring break in the Bahamas

3. Defended a disabled women getting robbed

work that scar!

Just kidding (but at least you can roll with it and then tell them the truth) - unless you're talking to a 5'0-5'7 /90-125lb female. 🙂

Seriously though, don't try to be a stud - baby that because how you take care of it, and your diet will determine the successful healing.

diet? what diet do you recommend for wound healing?