Sign in to follow this  

Ebay bargain you gotta see this!

Wait guys, I think that is that new "slipper sprocket" that is a cheaper alternative to the slipper clutch 🙂

Wait guys, I think that is that new "slipper sprocket" that is a cheaper alternative to the slipper clutch :banghead:

🙂:D:worthy::ride:

Some people will sell anything. What is worse, is that someone will probably buy it. Maybe I should list my used oil filters, before I went to stainless. Or maybe a back up used sparkplug.

Up for sale, DRZ400 oil filter. Used only one time. Good condition, no metal flakes. Great for a spare. Why pay full price on a new one. This is the OEM Suzuki part!!!

Some people will sell anything. What is worse, is that someone will probably buy it. Maybe I should list my used oil filters, before I went to stainless. Or maybe a back up used sparkplug.

Up for sale, DRZ400 oil filter. Used only one time. Good condition, no metal flakes. Great for a spare. Why pay full price on a new one. This is the OEM Suzuki part!!!

I want them !

🙂:D:worthy::ride:

Yea, we could just build up some new teeth with solder. I would like to see what happens to that sprocket bolted up to a bike with one of Eddie's engines in there. HAHA grenade.

I don't know what it is about England, but for some reason they hate teeth around there. Sprocket or human.

Actually you could just flip them around and, wala! fresh side. I wonder how much those counter sprocket splines are worn. Sloppy!

Eh........................ you can get dentures for missing teeth.........

We should all start asking bizarre questions about the set!

🙂

I wonder if he is selling the chain too. Ha Ha I would love to see the condition of that. I bet it's completely made of master links.