Sign in to follow this  

First ride on TE450 -09

Oh man what a nice day, got up this morning drove away to my husky dealer and picked up my new TE 450 2009. Got home and started my new pal up, an ma what a lovley sound, reel nice. I have started with the break in and it feels good, it feels very sleek and light and quick in the steering.

I got mine race ready with enduro/race taillight and all uneccacery stuff not mounted, the muffler without the restrictor sounds great, compared to my brothers yamaha wr450f with an fmf exthaus mine sounds a lot meaner.

Tomorrow i will get out on the woods, i will be back for mor info and pics after that.

Mathias.

Oh man what a nice day, got up this morning drove away to my husky dealer and picked up my new TE 450 2009. Got home and started my new pal up, an ma what a lovley sound, reel nice. I have started with the break in and it feels good, it feels very sleek and light and quick in the steering.

I got mine race ready with enduro/race taillight and all uneccacery stuff not mounted, the muffler without the restrictor sounds great, compared to my brothers yamaha wr450f with an fmf exthaus mine sounds a lot meaner.

Tomorrow i will get out on the woods, i will be back for mor info and pics after that.

Mathias.

OK, I'm officially jealous! Keep us posted on the break in progress and how the bike is doing.🙂

Hey SwedeWR250F is it safe to say, you just came off of a "WR250?

What year was it?

Ya must tell what you think of the 09's for suspension at power out put.🙂

Keep us posted ok.:D:worthy:

This thread is useless without pictures! J/K but seriously, take some pics and post. If you're taking requests, here is some pics that I would like to see:

1. Close-up of the kickstand.

2. Close-up of the new headlight and how it is mounted.

3. Close-up of the header heat guard.

4. Close-up of the rear/mid-pipe heat guard.

5. Close-up of the speedo.

David

Im curious to know about seat height... If with the new frame, does it feel any shorter. Being only 5'10, thats about the only thing to date putting my off saddling up on a new Husky.. Let us know