Sign in to follow this  

befor and afters pictures my 07 crf250, tell me what you think

well here is my 07 crf250 that i have at for about 6 months. i love this bike so much, besides the rough suspension that i need to get done..

but tell me what you think of it and how you like it now.

just purchased single pro circuit ti-4 full exhaust, applied triple clams(red,22mm offset),pro circuit ti foot pegs,pro circuit piston, and pro circuit throttle tub.

000_0216.jpg

101_2542.jpg

SN850004.jpg

SN850011.jpg

SN850010.jpg

SN850009-1.jpg

SN850008-1.jpg

here is my 2006 crf250 im working on...this bike will be sick when im done.

full rebuild of everything then going to sell.

100_3163.jpg

SN850013.jpg

SN850014.jpg

sorry for the really big pictures.

let me know what you think.

Nice looking bike! Personally, I like your '06 the best. I really like the color scheme, graphics and natural wheels of your '06.

Looks like you keep your bikes up well. That's a good trait to have!

yo i love the tld graphics with the blue hubs looks sick!

the pics with the tld graphics are what is on it now, it will be like that for a while. i have a extra seat so i can just throw on stock plastics if i know its going to be a crappy and super muddy day.

and thanks guys for the good comments!!

haha yall i found those tld graphics on ebay and showed em to him he just ended up buyin em 🙂 awesome.

and ummmm nick is making his 06 pink and white so when i marry him and we buy our own house i have a bike :D its gonna be sickk!

i will do anything for your 07 i want your bike soooooooooooo bad!!!! i love it!!!! if you ever sell CALL ME!!!!!! lol

man ill tell you what. i went to white plastics and your bike makes me want to put the red all back on 🙂. i bet that single Ti is nice too, how is the sound on it . . .more bass or loud like a rattlecan? i have that same PC throttle tube after i cracked the stock plastic one and i must admit it feels pretty nice. oh and did i mention you have a sweet bike? :D

I think anytime someone puts a few hints of blue on a Honda it brings it all togather. Personally if I had some extra cash laying around I would like to have the factory team wheel color set up with blue anodized fork tubes. Your present graphics and colors look really sweet.

man ill tell you what. i went to white plastics and your bike makes me want to put the red all back on 🙂. i bet that single Ti is nice too, how is the sound on it . . .more bass or loud like a rattlecan? i have that same PC throttle tube after i cracked the stock plastic one and i must admit it feels pretty nice. oh and did i mention you have a sweet bike? :D

i havent got my parts in yet but when i get them in ill tell you how i like it and i will post up some pics of it.

thanks a lot

Nice bikes. The TLD with blue hubs is original. Off topic but I gotta ask, Where do you ride at? I'm from around Pete's Cycles and don't have many places that are less than an hour away anymore.