Sign in to follow this  

help which should i get for what i do.....

So i got a 2002 rm250 with a stock pipe and fmf spark arrester. I always said if i have a chance to get a pipe i would that time has come its between a fmf fatty or gnarly which one would be better, im not a track guy i like trails and tight single tracks but im also keeping an open mind and have plans of some track nothing big just to build up my speed and cornering again. Let me know what you think and if you have had or ever run these pipes for got to mention im running a wolf 2stage ignition timing advancer.......THANKS.......

match the silencer to the pipe. My buddy put a FMF gnarly on his 01 yz and it really rips.The bike was originally a trail bike, but I have used it in MX practice with no problems.

thanks for the info but i was hoping that some1 had or own 1 of these set ups so they can give me some feed back what worked or what didnt work....

All the ppes work. Some are better for trails and some are better for track. no such thing as a silver bullet. Both PC and FMF make trail riding pipes.

Igniton advance sounds cool!

Joe,I have the Gnarly on my rm250 and have ridden one with a stocker we have different years but the power with the gnarly is way down low and in the mid range,fall's flat on top though but in tight trail's you will be fine.It's a perfect trail pipe.

Need I say more? 🙂