webcams Al Baker profile spec camshaft (xr600)

I have searched around virtually anywhere for the camshaft specification of a webcam produced camshaft for the xr600.

Webcams themself cant tell, they only said it is a custom profile made for Al Baker at XR's Only.

the id is as folowing:

02-1006, G-92,R1,B,M.

Doese anyone have the lift and duration for this cam, or any experience of how it works (low/mid/high rpm), and if it requires the original valve springs to be replaced with racing springs?

The thing is, I dont have it in my hands, so no measuring is possible, and just as HeadTrauma wrote, measuring the duration is not done within a few minutes.

Anyhow, I got the reply from XR's Only that the specs are 9.2 lift (0,362") and duration is 284 degrees at 1mm lift. Thats about all I got from them.

Seems like a quite nice cam to me, will be using it in a 600cc upgraded GB500 for "fast" street use (thumperwise), so I wont need low rpm enduro torque.

Seems as if it is a copy of a Mugen grind.

Will do a complete lift/duration measurement when it arrives.

It would be nice to hear comments from others who have used it. I will probably replace the valvesprings for knibblewhite ones anyway, but it would be nice to know if its necessary or not.

Prehaps hints on timing marks will be needed. Will hopefully have it within a week and a half.

Another fellow here on TT wrote he uses one in a two year old thread:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-436384.html

His nick is Rideaide, I have PMed him but got no answer. If anyone knows his contact details, pleas PM me.