Sign in to follow this  

For those that have a R head

For you guys that put the R head on your bike. Do any of you have the stock head for a fair price. I got my stock head ported and polished and don't like the power ban. I want to start over with a stock head. I think I would like the R head but don't want to dump that much money in it right now. So I was hoping to find a stock one.

For you guys that put the R head on your bike. Do any of you have the stock head for a fair price. I got my stock head ported and polished and do like the power ban. I want to start over with a stock head. I think I would like the R head but don't want to dump that much money in it right now. So I was hoping to find a stock one.

Hey Charlie Call Parker! My bike is a absolute beast!!!:worthy: Me and Grey went riding yesterday in the rain and his bike is covered in about 30 pounds of mud because of the amount of roost my bike shoots out.LOL

The rain was so bad that we couldn't get to the Dip because the road was washed out because of all the mud. So we parked out at PCE and rode to Sand Dam but to get there we had to ride on top of the RR tracks because it was like rapids flowing down Coyote wash at least 5 feet deep and flowing about 30MPH. Grey and I did a couple water crossings that were at least motor height. It was Phenomenal!!

I cant even explain how the Desert was it was just perfect!!!!🙂:D

Hey Charlie Call Parker! My bike is a absolute beast!!!:worthy: Me and Grey went riding yesterday in the rain and his bike is covered in about 30 pounds of mud because of the amount of roost my bike shoots out.LOL

The rain was so bad that we couldn't get to the Dip because the road was washed out because of all the mud. So we parked out at PCE and rode to Sand Dam but to get there we had to ride on top of the RR tracks because it was like rapids flowing down Coyote wash at least 5 feet deep and flowing about 30MPH. Grey and I did a couple water crossings that were at least motor height. It was Phenomenal!!

I cant even explain how the Desert was it was just perfect!!!!🙂:D

That would of Been a site to see. Good timing. Wish I could of made it. I'm still limping from a spill I took last Sat. The port on my head hits way to late. I found this out 3rd gear in the hard pack whoops. I thank God nobody was in front of me. I can ride the bike. I just short shift it a little but what a waste and now once in a while it gets stuck in 3rd. Hard to shift into 4th ?

You can find an R head on Ebay pretty cheap sometimes. I'll look around for you, Charlie.

Thanks John. Any favorite sites or searches on ebay. Sometimes I come up empty looking for parts.

I'm trying to get ahold of an '05 R head right now that has a bit of damage from munching a valve. I think is is rebuildable. I was going to use it as a spare but you're welcome to it for whatever I have in it once I get it and get it fixed.