Sign in to follow this  

Rear Sprocket Removal

Help!

I'm trying to removal the rear sprocket, It has 6 6mm Allen head screws that won't budge! I did you guys get em off? Thanks

andi heard that blow torching the bolts work, but try to unscrew the nuts, not the screws....just use the screws as the hold point....

did you try turning the nuts on the back of the sprocket instead?

+1 thats what i ment as unscrew the nut and use the screw as a holding point

+1 thats what i ment as unscrew the nut and use the screw as a holding point

+1 they will come right off, ohrwise you will strip the allenheads.

actually i think it would be a +3, i said it, then he said it (which technically was a +1) then i said +1 to him, which was really +2ing myslef. then you +3'd it......SO ANYONE ELSE THAT IS GOING TO PLUS, THE NEXT IS A +4

i cant really say anything... i managed to put my float on backwards and sit there wondering why it wasn't starting for about 30 mins:bonk:

ha....kinda like me turning the gas off nd leaving it off. and wondering why it wouldn't start so i started checking carb and valves and my dad comes and says, is the gas on?

its too bad my gas valve doesn't work... when taking of the carb i usually spill gas everywhere.

i cant really say anything... i managed to put my float on backwards and sit there wondering why it wasn't starting for about 30 mins:bonk:

lol, I just read that post...🙂

once i turned the gas off and rode it for about 3 mins with it bogging horrible and i went to the house to see what was wrong and it dies half way there and i pull the clutch in and coast all the way to the house and look down and the gas was off:bonk: 🙂 but i was really surprised that it ran with the gas off i guess there was enough gas in the float bowl:excuseme:

How did you shorten the chain? I can't find a store on Planet Earth that carries a chain breaker. I've tried grinding it down and pin punching, nodda. This is nuts. Please let me know how you got that #$^@# pin out.