Sign in to follow this  

Ugly KX on ebay!

You could take it on safari and sneek up on zebra's easy

I laughed out loud at the replies so far - and I totally agree. I personally don't like the graphics kits that so many people put on their bikes that make them look so busy and never say the make or model of bike. I grew up liking to see the make and model in the graphics, not sponsors. You're right, this bike if FUGLY!!

Ted Nugent would shoot it and eat it! being the freak that he is!

haha yeah it would fit in with his zebra striped bronco and all the other zebra striped toy's he has

Guys, settle down...Ted is from Michigan and so am I. Let's not get him started....I don't need any lead flying around just over my helmet here, lol!!

I think if those graphics were on black shrouds, the bike had black wheels and black fenders it wouldn't look half bad.

Guys, settle down...Ted is from Michigan and so am I. Let's not get him started....I don't need any lead flying around just over my helmet here, lol!!

haha i to am from michigan origanaly and have met ted before

I would hate to go on a African safari with that thing, you'd get malled by a Liger (half Tiger half Lion)

Hahaha..I kinda like it.

It def stands out from the rest for sure!

You guys think that shits ugly did you get the new fox catalog in the mail? I got it a few weeks ago and it has the james stewart line.

Its all zebra shit and black leather and is the ugliest shit i have ever seen. James stewart shoes are a joke