Sign in to follow this  

What is the stock handle bar bend on my 2004 CRF250X???

want to get some new handle bars for my 250X and I want to keep the same bar bend. I want to get the pro taper contour bar(I'm getting turner oversized rubber mounts. They are suposed to be very close to stock.). So my question is, what is the stock bar bend?

Also, I had the CR high bend on my old TTR125, and I really liked them. Will I still like them on big bikes?

Thanks!

want to get some new handle bars for my 250X and I want to keep the same bar bend. I want to get the pro taper contour bar(I'm getting turner oversized rubber mounts. They are suposed to be very close to stock.). So my question is, what is the stock bar bend?

Also, I had the CR high bend on my old TTR125, and I really liked them. Will I still like them on big bikes?

Thanks!

Pro-taper contour cr highs are bada$$🙂 , make you feel much more in control and not so hunched over. I think i trashed the renthals:ride:

Pro-taper contour cr highs are bada$$🙂 , make you feel much more in control and not so hunched over. I think i trashed the renthals:ride:

i just put mine on, love the feel of the bend over the renthals big time!

I run the CR high bend. That is about my favorite. I have tried many others.

I wish I still had my TTR. I could take the cr high bars and put them on my 250 X to see if I like them. But I like the stock bend, so I'm going to go with the windham bend that Agent Smith sugested.