Sign in to follow this  

Our trip to the top of Palomar MT.

Here are a few pics. of the supermoto riders that showed up the dominate the mountain. No slow guys here, everyone was blazing. I want to thank Cesar, Mike, Scott, Ryan, Steve, Jon, and anybody else I may have forgot your name. So hard to remember so many in one day. I had a great time, and the day could have not gone better. 040.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

019.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

• Like 1

Palomar action pix.🙂:worthy:

dirtymutt

palyalex.jpg

palyalex2.jpg

smrookie

palycesar.jpg

palycesar2.jpg

twinjet

palyryan.jpg

palyryan2.jpg

twinjet's friend, Dalton(?)

palyryanfriend.jpg

podiablo

palyscott.jpg

chimm-chimm

palyjim.jpg

Cycle Gear Guy

palycyclegearguy2.jpg

Matt

palymatt.jpg

Larry

palylarry.jpg

Paul who lives on top of the mountain, and commutes down the hill daily.:D

palypaul.jpg

palypaul2.jpg

Mike, the only one on a sportbike w/ the group

palymike.jpg

palymike2.jpg

• Like 1

Ran into "Scooter Daddy," Mr. Waid Parker up on the mountain as well.

palywaid.jpg

palywaid2.jpg

palywaid3.jpg

Not with us, but it looks like there's always that one guy who pushed it to the limit. He was very lucky!

palysquid.jpg

palysquid2.jpgpalysquid3.jpg

palysquid4.jpg

palysquid5.jpg

Hey guys,

I have to say, yesterday was an awesome ride! Great people, great location, and no one in our group crashed! We had a really good turn out for supermotos as well. I have got some pics from up there myself, but it's going to take me a bit to post them, lol. Just being lazy on Sunday.

Hope we can plan another ride soon and get more supermotos up to Palomar. I want to double our numbers next time 🙂

Ryan

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I have to say, yesterday was an awesome ride! Great people, great location, and no one in our group crashed! We had a really good turn out for supermotos as well. I have got some pics from up there myself, but it's going to take me a bit to post them, lol. Just being lazy on Sunday.

Hope we can plan another ride soon and get more supermotos up to Palomar. I want to double our numbers next time :worthy:

Ryan

Yea, I can't wait for the next one! Untill then I will still get to commute daily on the SM. Thanks for putting together an awesome riding day.:D I agree about more SM riders, there are alot in SoCal, just have to get them the word somehow.🙂

That looks awsome,im here in san diego,imet you at your key shop a few mnths ago on my blk drz.Do you ever do sunday rides?

That looks awsome,im here in san diego,imet you at your key shop a few mnths ago on my blk drz.Do you ever do sunday rides?

You must be refering to "SMROOKIE" although he is going to have to change that screen name if he keeps riding Palmoar MT.🙂 I would rather do a Sat. ride with everyone, but I could do Sunday if we had to.

I'm sure we could mix in a Sunday ride sometime. The only problem with Sundays at Palomar is that EVERYONE and their mother rides up there on Sundays. Sundays get kinda crowded up there and the kook factor goes up quite a bit.

that was an absolute blast. im glad that i made it up there! this was my fav pic from the day!! I am 100% down to go back to palomar this saturday.

OR WE SHOULD HIT UP ADAMS KART TRACK!!! get a track day under our belts!!!! that would be epic!!!

killinitonpalomar.jpg

• Like 1

I have to say, Alex (dirtymut) was flyin' on the mountain! I couldn't even keep you in my sights for more than 4 turns! I think the pic of you leading the sport bike is better imo, but they all turned out pretty great. Can't wait for another day up there. I can't make it this Saturday, I have some things that I have to tend to.

A group trip to Adams Kart track would be bad ass! I know my buddy Marty wants to go. Maybe we could have "Thumpertalk day at Adams"? Then we don't have to worry about any oncoming Escalades or Corvettes :D

Sorry I have been laggin' on getting my pics up. They are coming soon.

Ryan

I am kind of partial to this pic myself...🙂

DRZRyan01.jpg

that is a sick shot for sure!

unfortunately i am headed back north next week so this is my last weekend down south.

are you going to be rolling north for the superbike races at laguna seca at the end of september? im gonna be racing the usasupermoto 400am class on the DRZ!! its gonna be awsome!

glad that i got to meet all of you, that was a great day!