Sign in to follow this  

seated riding foot position

I was riding yesterday and noticed when i was sitting i ride on the balls of my feet and my feet pointed down kinda like standing on my tip toes. I was just wondering if i am the only one riding like this

Hi Kuma, like dis? Tho my toes still aren't really lower than the pegs. Bad elbows to boot.

cp054.jpg

as far as ur feet go they should point down a little on the out side peg. as far as that pic goes though she needs to have her elbow's way up and lean the bike over farther. your inside foot should be off the peg and way out in front of you in that seated position. don't forget to load the outside peg with a majority of your body weight

• Like 1

you are welcome. i do coach a couple local riders down here. i'm not that fast but i seem to make other people faster.

My foot position is the same sitting or standing. I constantly transition from the balls of my feet to the arches.

when i was riding yesterday i had sombody watch my corners and i do it also. just stay forward and elbows up in the corner thats what my trainer tells me