Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else get "that smile"?

You know, the one where you kick over your bike after some time off and it fires to life. You hear 450cc's of raw power surging between your boots just begging you to release its fury. The blip or two of the throttle to check the jetting/responce.

Ahhh man, I LOVE IT!

I haven't been on the bike in about a month, and just finished my summer bike project. I'm so stoked to ride! Every day off the bike I died a little inside. Less yearning for that perfect loamy berm... No longer seeing a pile of dirt at a construction site and saying "damn, I wanna jump that".

Needless to say IT'S BACK! Nothing like that sound to put a smile on your face! Try to frown while sitting on your bike, I dare you!

Now I gotta get some clean pics of it so I don't feel guilty getting it covered in mud tomorrow!

• Like 1

I know what your saying. I had that feeling like my bike was losing power(I guess you wouldn't get that on a 450). After a while off, my bike was haulin ass. It actually is losing power, with 40 hours on the piston.

yeah i know exactly what your talking about. when i am off the bike for a week or more and when the 250cc unicam 4 valve 4 stoke fires to life with it deep throaty rumble i get so giddey. one time i even screamed " OWW HELLYEAH BABEY" then reved it up a couple times acting like i was laying it into a berm

I know what your talking about just had my suspension revalved and can,t wait to get out and try it. I have not rode in about two months, to much work and its been way to hot in the desert to ride and thats an hour away no ware close to ride WITHOUT GETTING A TICKET

You know, the one where you kick over your bike after some time off and it fires to life. You hear 450cc's of raw power surging between your boots just begging you to release its fury. The blip or two of the throttle to check the jetting/responce.

Man, I'm getting that smile just reading your post. Don't do that to me. I am stuck at work.

Ahhh man, I LOVE IT!

I haven't been on the bike in about a month, and just finished my summer bike project. I'm so stoked to ride! Every day off the bike I died a little inside. Less yearning for that perfect loamy berm... No longer seeing a pile of dirt at a construction site and saying "damn, I wanna jump that".

Needless to say IT'S BACK! Nothing like that sound to put a smile on your face! Try to frown while sitting on your bike, I dare you!

Now I gotta get some clean pics of it so I don't feel guilty getting it covered in mud tomorrow!

🙂 when i'm in a bad mood i start my bike/ride and it's all good after:thumbsup:
  • Like 1

i may go ride mine right now.......it like JUST got dont raining here 🙂